Not open for further replies.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
Name:MrGhost
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:544836902
Previous Rank:TGM
Date of resignation?:27/11/2023
Why did you resign? I had alot of exams at the time and couldn't focus on MRP and so had to leave
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: I was demoted once around 2 years ago for abuse of power but since got GM back
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
1707046224474.png
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I believe that I should be allowed to re-join the GM team as I still have lots of event ideas to create and hope that some of these events can boost player counts . I would also like to re-join as I was informed that the GM team is relatively low on numbers and I hope to help them in the present and future on any events that they have in mind . I will try to be on at least once a day every week and if I can not I will try and do something to make up for that. I also believe that this community deserves great events and I hope some day I can deliver.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral

I can appreciate it's been some time since I was last playing MRP, but during that time you were always a name popping up causing trouble and over-reacting to simple things. We're in a stage where the GM team is wanting to move to more thought-out events, and we need mature individuals.

I am all for being proven wrong, and I'm sure you're more mature than when I last really engaged with you, but from past experiences I'm relatively unsure.

Hoping for the best either way and best of luck!

Karol 'Negotiator' W.

Blacklisted Player
Jan 29, 2023
Final verdict:

APPEAL DENIED

If you wish to know the reason, don't hesitate to get in touch with me or Magnus in TS or Discord.
You may reapply in 4 weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.