Not open for further replies.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
Name: MrGhost
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:544836902
Previous Rank: Trial Game Master
Date of resignation?: 27/11/2023
Why did you resign? I resigned because I couldn't find time for the server at that period and felt that the best option was to resign as I believed that I would be away from the server for much longer and so decided to resign
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: I was kicked for abuse of power in an RP scenario since I have not had any issues
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:

1708969299602.png
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I believe I should be allowed to return because I still have many event ideas and would still like to make them reality. I was told in the past that my maturity has stumped my progression in this server and have made sure to act more proper on this server and wish to be a role model to what someone should be like on the server. I feel now I can commit as I have gotten better with my time management and promise that when needed I can hopefully be there . throughout my time in this server I have been aware that people see me as a "minge" for a long time I have tried to fix this and promise that if I were a GM again people views will change .

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

-Active
-Actually rejoined the server this time
-Was a good GM from what I've seen and since the GM side of MRP is getting better he'd only be a good addition

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
neutral

ya did abuse ya gm powers
also if ya have good event ideas pls tell them

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+Support
-Less mingy
-No warnings in a long time
-Just don't /kill and fake a heart attack while getting arrested

Robert Harrison

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Feb 28, 2023
Final verdict:

ACCEPTED

Please get in contact with Magnus for your reintroduction to the GM team.

Status
Not open for further replies.