Denied Nerf Reality Benders

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove
Nerfing reality benders one shot abilities by making it so they can only be used at 50 or 75 HP

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
probably idk

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
reality benders arent as pay 2 win
they are more fun to play against
you can actually fight them without dying in 0.2 seconds

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
people who paid for it bitching that they have to use an ounce of skill

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
the reason that this should be accepted is because it is the most UNFUN thing ever going against reality benders in this server. you literally peek for a second and your head is popped or you get crushed down. its just stupid and the only way you can counter it is with reality anchors and u can only use those every like 10 minutes which is BRAINDEAD. on top of that they can use guns and use inversion so they're literally an invincible turret. all around its unfun, stupid, and requires no skill to play as and its just blatant pay 2 win

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fiski69

Devg

Mar 24, 2024
+Support
Instead of making it instant one shot make it life drain so we have time to react. Or maybe give them an ability to heavily slow people would make for some interesting team combat and capturing. And would also make it so reality benders rely more on others instead of solo bolo one shot everyone

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
-support
The one-shots cost a lot of energy and reality benders don't break out that often
Me when i lie
CI TGs cooldown starts when they GET ON THE JOB meaning they can flag up half an hour before they raid, Die mid raid then have a TG for the next raid
Dclass TB Exists every 2 hours with the ability to kill 4 people instantly
TG/8854 breach every single multibreach since how powerful they are (They can void both turrets and teslas which are meant to stop all SCPs) and have breaching tools for some reason

Reactions: James "P. Sage"

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
im sure content team is going to find it easy to interpret what exactly you want them to do here
i put in the suggestion to nerf type green's insta kill abilities, ill edit it to amke it more specific on how i want them to nerf it

fiski69

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
yeah def a skill issue on my part, tried using the only counter that reality benders have and i die as soon as i peek
Thanks for proving my point, by posting a clip where you THIRD PERSON ABUSE to see he is looking your way and still decide to come out and run towards him in a straight line you genius

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
Thanks for proving my point, by posting a clip where you THIRD PERSON ABUSE to see he is looking your way and still decide to come out and run towards him in a straight line you genius
how else am i supposed to do damage to him dingus

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
yeah def a skill issue on my part, tried using the only counter that reality benders have and i die as soon as i peek
third person abuse 🔥

still silly as fuck how reality benders can just murder anyone instantly who have their only counter

Jeffrey Nut

Oct 6, 2023
Make it like 2-4 seconds like targeting before killing somebody....
i hate insta 1 shot rp..
+Support

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
maybe reduce the range and add a 3s use time and if they are out of view it doesnt work, so you basically have time to react

Langstädtler

Sep 19, 2023
- Support

You dont engange SCPs usually alone, and those Insta Kill abilities take a lot of Energy so once you engage them with 4 or more Persons,+ SRA they are even weaker then most SCPS. All SCPs have a Strategy how you can beat them. This is theirs,

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
Im ngl, Reality Benders are a donator perk, there is 0% chance they get nerfed

Illidan Cyplenkov

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
omg hahah it's like they are not even trying

"perhaps if I -DURRRR- just walk in a straight like while this scp - DURRRRRR- can seem me then I -DUHHHHHHH- can recontain him -HADUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- "

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
omg hahah it's like they are not even trying

"perhaps if I -DURRRR- just walk in a straight like while this scp - DURRRRRR- can seem me then I -DUHHHHHHH- can recontain him -HADUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- "
dude wants me to hit a backflip off the wall into a fuckin detroit smash and then he wants me to teleport behind bro then start shooting him and then have ultra instinct to when he tries to click me so i dodge it

• Haha
Reactions: Niox

fiski69

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
dude wants me to hit a backflip off the wall into a fuckin detroit smash and then he wants me to teleport behind bro then start shooting him and then have ultra instinct to when he tries to click me so i dodge it
bro just think before u act

Status
Not open for further replies.