Content Suggestion Nerf Reality Benders

Content Suggestions will be reviewed by Content Team weekly, please allow time as not everything can be reviewed at once.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove
Nerfing reality benders one shot abilities by making it so they can only be used at 50 or 75 HP

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
probably idk

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
reality benders arent as pay 2 win
they are more fun to play against
you can actually fight them without dying in 0.2 seconds

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
people who paid for it bitching that they have to use an ounce of skill

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
the reason that this should be accepted is because it is the most UNFUN thing ever going against reality benders in this server. you literally peek for a second and your head is popped or you get crushed down. its just stupid and the only way you can counter it is with reality anchors and u can only use those every like 10 minutes which is BRAINDEAD. on top of that they can use guns and use inversion so they're literally an invincible turret. all around its unfun, stupid, and requires no skill to play as and its just blatant pay 2 win

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fiski69

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
+Support
Make a chem that makes you immune to reality benders (Similar to Y-Blockers and 096)
Some counterplay i beg(Im not counting reality anchors which are on half an hour CD)

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
elaborate
also +Support
-insta kills are stupid. They should only insta kill at something like 50 HP instead, which might actually encourage the use of the fire ability (Which is never used)

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
elaborate
also +Support
-insta kills are stupid. They should only insta kill at something like 50 HP instead, which might actually encourage the use of the fire ability (Which is never used)
exactly this

Reactions: Niox

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
Jesus fucking Christ, I hate insta-kill anything. The amount of times a TB or D-class with a Freedom runs around disguised just insta-killing anyone they see that's on their own because they can't possibly call it out. I respawn, go to wherever I need to be, and then see who I know can insta-kill me OOC but I don't know IC so I just have to wait for them to get the opportunity to insta-kill me again.

SCPs with them are annoying as well. You dispense an SRA, you get to them and are about to place, you get insta-killed and now can't get another one for like 15 minutes.

Reactions: Niox

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
Jesus fucking Christ, I hate insta-kill anything. The amount of times a TB or D-class with a Freedom runs around disguised just insta-killing anyone they see that's on their own because they can't possibly call it out. I respawn, go to wherever I need to be, and then see who I know can insta-kill me OOC but I don't know IC so I just have to wait for them to get the opportunity to insta-kill me again.
its the cycle of death and NLR.....
im half joking but literally anything that insta kills is the worse. If they dissolve it leaves no blood or body, basically 0 sound too. If you're by yourself and die - there is no way for someone else to determine anything

SCPs with them are annoying as well. You dispense an SRA, you get to them and are about to place, you get insta-killed and now can't get another one for like 15 minutes.
I run at a Reality Bender with a SRA in hand, their only counter
Reality Bender: nuh uh kills you

annoying how much their only counter can be countered by a ability which is already OP

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
+support
remove dissolve/headpop's insta-kill ability unless player is below x health, or simply make it so it doesnt instakill lol, like 150 damage which negates 100 armour and 50 hp

Glazzing

May 31, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
-support Instant kill abilities are strong but making them not instant kill removes all sense of actually using them, should instead increase the energy use on them or lower their targeting to one target each

James "P. Sage"

Mar 27, 2024
-support Instant kill abilities are strong but making them not instant kill removes all sense of actually using them, should instead increase the energy use on them or lower their targeting to one target each
Strong is an understatement.

Alpa

Jun 23, 2022
+support
I cannot state how much I dislike running 4 minutes from floor 3 to HCZ only to get 1 shot