NotTuga's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): NotTuga

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Its around 2 weeks of VTime

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS SSGT 'Lisbon'

NWO name (regiment and rank): STS CPL 'ASPEN' [Ruskid]

Civilian name: Akuna

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109323295

Discord ID: not_tuga

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes it is my first
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 Warnings early in april this year
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: This is one no but in others yes.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i do
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I am normally 8+ hours a day on the server anyway so i could split it.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I'd love to become a moderator and help out with sits and relieve people from people who break the rules so they can learn a lesson to not do it again, and i wanna show off that i can be a welcoming person to new Staff/Players to the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would be able to help with every aspect, i am very active, i am ambitious, love to do staff sits because its just fun cause to me its like police work haha with evidence and finding out who did what, so i would be in a enlighted mood, i would have a respectful tone of voice to people, i would help new players and i would help the server with rules breakers. i am not special no one is, each person is their unique characor so i cant say im special because everyone has their way but no matter what I would love to help out.

Brian Bell

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2021
+Support

+good Interactions
+High recent activity

Best of luck NotTuga.

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
- Neutral
- few interactions but the ones i have had been positive

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
-/+ Neutral

-Active
-Good Vtime
-Very few good interactions

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi NotTuga,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.