NotTuga's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotTuga

Mar 19, 2023
UK
www.tiktok.com
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): NotTuga

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Its around 2 weeks of VTime

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): SAS SSGT 'Lisbon'

NWO name (regiment and rank): STS CPL 'ASPEN' [Ruskid]

Civilian name: Akuna

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109323295

Discord ID: not_tuga

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes it is my first
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 Warnings early in april this year
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: This is one no but in others yes.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i do
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I am normally 8+ hours a day on the server anyway so i could split it.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I'd love to become a moderator and help out with sits and relieve people from people who break the rules so they can learn a lesson to not do it again, and i wanna show off that i can be a welcoming person to new Staff/Players to the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would be able to help with every aspect, i am very active, i am ambitious, love to do staff sits because its just fun cause to me its like police work haha with evidence and finding out who did what, so i would be in a enlighted mood, i would have a respectful tone of voice to people, i would help new players and i would help the server with rules breakers. i am not special no one is, each person is their unique characor so i cant say im special because everyone has their way but no matter what I would love to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.