Peter's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Spokky / TheZodiac

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): At the time of making this application, I have 2 days, 21 hours and 35 minutes of playtime.

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: CEST / GMT+2

In-game name: Peter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183834240

Discord ID: 1114239385118973962

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- This is my first application on the new forums.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I hold 0 kicks, bans or warnings.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes but unfortunately not on any Civil Networks server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- I am very experienced with serious roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- I can be online for 12+ hours on the weekend and ± 6 hours on weekdays. (Can differ)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- When I first started playing CG Dark RP in 2016 I instantly fell in love, I was sad that it ended but got very excited to hear about its relaunch. However, since the relaunch there have been multiple times where I had to wait more than 30 minutes for my sit to be taken (sometimes it didn't even get taken at all). I know it's hard because there are a lot of them, but that's why I've come to apply. Since it's so busy and the server has been very active, I will help carry the weight of all those sits so the higher ups can save their time for something more important. I have been playing every day since launch, and I just aim to make the community bigger, brighter and better as a whole.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

-
As I stated above, I have been playing since 2016 which means I have a lot of experience on CG Dark RP. I have also been moderating and helping community members on different games/servers that I of course, can't name. Which means that I also have a lot of experience helping people, as that is one of the most crucial parts of being a moderator. I can keep my calm in every type of situation, which also plays a very big part in being a moderator. The time I can spend on the server plays a big role in my priority over other applicants, since I am dedicated to using almost 100% of my free time to play Dark RP.

Best Regards,

Peter.

ZaZa

Apr 3, 2022
Hello i am giving you a neutral
-Have not seen ingame
-Have not seen on ts3

When you see me ingame or ts3 message me and ill chat with you.

DarkXFast

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 28, 2020
+Support
+Seen in-game especially late at night
+Seen on ts3
+Haven't had a problem with you
+Good application

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Peter ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.