Peter's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Spokky / TheZodiac

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): At the time of making this application, I have 2 days, 21 hours and 35 minutes of playtime.

In what country are you located?: The Netherlands

Time zone: CEST / GMT+2

In-game name: Peter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183834240

Discord ID: 1114239385118973962

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- This is my first application on the new forums.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I hold 0 kicks, bans or warnings.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes but unfortunately not on any Civil Networks server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- I am very experienced with serious roleplay.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- I can be online for 12+ hours on the weekend and ± 6 hours on weekdays. (Can differ)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- When I first started playing CG Dark RP in 2016 I instantly fell in love, I was sad that it ended but got very excited to hear about its relaunch. However, since the relaunch there have been multiple times where I had to wait more than 30 minutes for my sit to be taken (sometimes it didn't even get taken at all). I know it's hard because there are a lot of them, but that's why I've come to apply. Since it's so busy and the server has been very active, I will help carry the weight of all those sits so the higher ups can save their time for something more important. I have been playing every day since launch, and I just aim to make the community bigger, brighter and better as a whole.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

-
As I stated above, I have been playing since 2016 which means I have a lot of experience on CG Dark RP. I have also been moderating and helping community members on different games/servers that I of course, can't name. Which means that I also have a lot of experience helping people, as that is one of the most crucial parts of being a moderator. I can keep my calm in every type of situation, which also plays a very big part in being a moderator. The time I can spend on the server plays a big role in my priority over other applicants, since I am dedicated to using almost 100% of my free time to play Dark RP.

Best Regards,

Peter.

ZaZa

Apr 3, 2022
Hello i am giving you a neutral
-Have not seen ingame
-Have not seen on ts3

When you see me ingame or ts3 message me and ill chat with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.