Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: N/A GOC name: PVT Azure
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106422313
Discord ID (name#0000): Ninjabanana305
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/phill-dee-4-scprp-uk.23252/
-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scprp-uk-thomas-glover-app-3.21436/
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-phill-dee-staff-app-2nd-app.15937/#post-104839
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-phill-dee-mod-applaction-1st.15072/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- never any

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have a extensive line of experience in other servers as staff and also a small amount here from when i reached the rank of moderator

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have been Sr CL4 on this server along with 2 Jr CL4 positions such as DoIA-Ambassador-ECA. along side that i have now joined the GOC to try and gain experience as to see how the other side of the server operates as i usually don't get many GOI interactions as ECA

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- At the moment i am averaging usually 4+ hours a day at least, this does change from time to time with work/family life but does normally stay pretty consistent. I do belive that as it stands i am active enough on the daily basis to maintain my requirements of a Tmod.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Its hard for this to not sound repeated with how many times ive typed this out now but i do at times see sits taking quite long to be answered due to either staff being pre occupied or low amounts of staff on. Along with this i am playing my main role of ECA and now also GOC but staff is a nice in between natural group which allows people to still be on the server improving RP across the server while not having the stress or burn outs of just maining one role. I also would love to get involved in the staff team to achieve a higher rank than last time and maybe even join a team (resource or platform for the win) and eventually work my way up while helping each player on the server and ensuring both long time and new time players get the best play time possible.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I belive that my previous staffing experiance would show me as not a newbie to the staff team ut just a returner meaning i would require much less training/guidance. I already know the ULX commands and can probably remember most of the punishment guidlines quite quickly once i get back into the flow of things. I am a friendly and well known member on the server (for good reason i hope) and think that when in a sit its alwasy nice to see a familiar face/voice as you know then youll be treated correctly. I dont know what else i can really add to this with out it sounding the same as my previous apps as there has now been so many.

I thank everyone for taking the time to read and maybe even comment on this.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
+Support

Experienced member in the community and very approachable

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
+support

Very helpful, very friendly, keeps a cool head, works well with others

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
@phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Thank you for your application to join the SCP staff team.

Please bare with us while we review your application. Once reviewed in full, a SL member will respond with a final verdict.

If you have any questions in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Tim Drake

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
+ Support

- Great man
- Friendly

- Southern Irish ( I think 💀)
- Previous staff experience

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Contact me VIA Discord ( l_uft ), until then this is pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.