Denied Repost of Defibbing But with actual reasonings and evidence (UK)

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Cooldown for defibrillating dead players to then take hostage.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Taking hostages shouldn't happen as often as it does, having medics defib the dead and helpless just to take hostage for 15-20 minutes is very annoying. If you engage in a combat situation, you shouldn't expect to be kidnapped after you die. It requires no effort from whoever is taking you hostage and the hostage RP isn't needed as often as it is happening, one point to mention is the ridiculous amount of money that CI exploits foundation players for , so ive done a survey, the majority of CI's money comes from hostage kidnappings provided by the proof below.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Hostage taking is all about money, players do it because of the economy, there is absolutely no RP within kidnapping, its all about the money, also the possible negative is CI wont get as much money.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Having this suggestion accepted means that players get to enjoy going out onto surface and not worry for whether after one death they will have to sit in a cell for 20 minutes, and probably not being shamed for being kidnapped, i suggest there should be a cooldown for kidnapping because of the frequency of kidnaps done by CI daily.

1683562528589.png

1683562544127.png
1683562835166.png

Note: please refrain from saying skill issue or anything else give actual refutations and reasonings for why this should/shouldnt be accepted

Last edited:

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
gonna leave a -support most of the screenshots dont show much and i myself get my money from the salary from the jobs

reasons for my -support are collecting hostages on the surface for deepcovers will be near impossible no chance you would be able to fearp someone on the surface especially with ci only having 2 DCS dea can live without this

considering with about 20 dea slots that leaves dea possible to disguise as civis and fearp groups of CI

please tell me how are ci supposed to kidnap DEA now? most people dont have the thaumiel VIP the surfface is so big and large and with snipers being so common its impossible to get in fearp range plus combat will be initiated so fearp isnt possible

also mostly hostages are taken for keycards and a bit of money at the end if we couldnt kidnap about 3 dea per day that means ci would need to do keycard raids which mtf complain about constantly such as ci camping garage for cards all it is is anger in ooc from the mtf would you rather 3 foundation personal be captured or 4-5 each day or deal with a 1 hour raid from ci for keycards taking sometimes as much as 2 keycard raids sometimes wasting over 2 hours

also kidnapping ci for foundation will be extremely hard maybe only capturing 1 or 2 ci per day and those will most likely be deepcovers

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
gonna leave a -support most of the screenshots dont show much and i myself get my money from the salary from the jobs

reasons for my -support are collecting hostages on the surface for deepcovers will be near impossible no chance you would be able to fearp someone on the surface especially with ci only having 2 DCS dea can live without this

considering with about 20 dea slots that leaves dea possible to disguise as civis and fearp groups of CI

please tell me how are ci supposed to kidnap DEA now? most people dont have the thaumiel VIP the surfface is so big and large and with snipers being so common its impossible to get in fearp range plus combat will be initiated so fearp isnt possible

also mostly hostages are taken for keycards and a bit of money at the end if we couldnt kidnap about 3 dea per day that means ci would need to do keycard raids which mtf complain about constantly such as ci camping garage for cards all it is is anger in ooc from the mtf would you rather 3 foundation personal be captured or 4-5 each day or deal with a 1 hour raid from ci for keycards taking sometimes as much as 2 keycard raids sometimes wasting over 2 hours

also kidnapping ci for foundation will be extremely hard maybe only capturing 1 or 2 ci per day and those will most likely be deepcovers
im going to reword the suggestion, since it was a repost, im suggesting there should be a cooldown, but defibbing shouldnt be completely prevented, apologies for confusion

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
im going to reword the suggestion, since it was a repost, im suggesting there should be a cooldown, but defibbing shouldnt be completely prevented, apologies for confusion
a cooldown would be hard to communicate also i suggest adding a cooldown timer for the hostage defibbing and make it not count during mainraids

i would be willing to change my verdict after

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022

20230508210111_1.jpg20230508210631_1.jpg
Darren, i do not want to call you a liar, but i know for a fact that CI Kidnap foundation solely for the purpose of money, as you can see, you claim that on average that 3 DEA/ people are atleast kidnapped per day, but in the screenshots we see 3 NU-7 kidnapped, and in the picture above it shows 1 DEA, this means 4 People were kidnapped today, these pictures were taken today darren

Fishy

Sep 18, 2022
Buying Cyanide will not change the frequency of times that CI kidnaps, Not to mention not everyone can afford cyanide because of its absurd price for 1 singular dose.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
N
Buying Cyanide will not change the frequency of times that CI kidnaps, Not to mention not everyone can afford cyanide because of its absurd price for 1 singular dose.
Not being able to afford it?

That is literally a skill issue

Listen, this Defibbing non-sense works both ways. Assuming NU-7 are actively using their medics, and are patrolling in TEAMS, they can easily do the same to CI.

Not to Mention, Combat Medics have the ability to aid in surface operations if requested, it isn't off the table.

I've had a lot of CI captured because medics can just respawn in medbay, run out, and defib CI that died there.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
also this ^^^^^ foundation would never be able to kidnap ci

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
To add on to this.

If a CI/F person has been dead for more then like 5 minutes revive should be impossible

Cause some people wait to be revived for like 20 minutes to call out the DC

Status
Not open for further replies.