Denied Reward RMP/AOR with passive XP while in base

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni

May 23, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion adds a passive XP gain for all RMP/AOR whilst on base. This is a general consensus that was reached between a lot of RMP operatives on at the time. This is due to the fact that, during peacetime, RMP's job is to keep the peace at base, and other regiments usually do supply runs and buildings FOB's - Only one of these activities reward XP, whilst only one should.

EDIT:
After some back and forth, and some feedback received from 6 members of NHC, I'd like to, in case of this being too much, changing it so that NHC (and NWO variant) to be able to credit everyone in their said regiments, much like SCP-RP.

Has something similar been suggested before?:
Not that I'm aware of.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1) RMP Operatives get correctly rewarded for performing their duties
2) People would be more motivated to play RMP/AOR

EDIT:
3) People from all regiments can be rewarded with XP for doing good RP => (which can directly work with the recent high command changes for better RP), and for doing good in something that doesn't award XP.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Some people may abuse this to AFK and get rewarded with XP.

EDIT:
This might be abused to credit people and "boost" them up in mastery, however, high command are the most trusted roles in RP of the whole server, and I think they should be trusted with this responsibility

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This suggestion was the collective built up opinions of various RMP I spoke to. This would greatly benefit the regiments, and the community overall, as, being rewarded for RP would be a great thing.

EDIT:
Finishing up, 6 NHC agree on this, I'd love to hear from NWO High Command, but I'm sure they'd also agree.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
+/-Support

It could get rmp and aor to be more enthusiastic to do their job but also. Although rewarding rmp/aor to do their minimum of their job would be unfair because then all regiments could argue that they should also get rewarded for example, SAS/STS to get XP everytime they do base infills or kidnapping, Vehicle regiments to kill enemy vehicles ec.t.
may i say that vechile reg's already get xp for killing enemy vehicles and for kidnapping AOR and STS got a deal to give money to them if they did the kidnapping (if i am correct it is around 40% for AOR and 60% for STS)

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Suggestion Denied

Hi Toni, Your suggestion has been denied.

We will not be adding this unfortunately due to the lack of support, we have /credit aswell.

Regards.​

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Toni
Status
Not open for further replies.