Denied SCP-096 Scramble Nerf

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gure

Donator
Apr 4, 2023
WA, Australia
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion makes SCP-096 Scrambles on a rare chance to buffer, making it so a couple pixels lag, so yu can see a tiny glimpse of 096, as this is realistic in SCP lore.

Possible Positives of the suggestion:
Makes an 096 breach longer and better, as he can be re-contained really easy as soon as it is called out
Makes the containment process of 096 funner

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Development time
People getting angry as 096 may be a little bit harder to recontain if it keeps happening

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think that this should be accepted as it makes the game quality better, can make 096 breaches longer, as they currently are really short, due to buckets and scrambles. It is also realistic as even the finest scramble gear can glitch/buffer/lag to which even a pixel of 096's face can be seen, which happens in lore.

Flare

Jul 14, 2023
Poland
I'm pretty sure that this was already suggested and denied, but i'm neutral for this.

Michael Dzhetnikov

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 22, 2022
scrambles are meant to be flawed as fuck bro, im surprised they didnt implement this. Fucking dumb as shit.

Komodo

Nov 4, 2022
-Support.
- I personally think 096 just needs a change to where you cant bucket him while he's enraged or a rework in general.
- Scrambles are fine and only work for a few seconds so the most they need would be maybe for its time to be cut in half but personally I think they are fine.
- They could just make it possible to see when people are wearing scrambles because I have been told by staff before wearing scrambles w/o reason is FRP but there's no way to check until an 096 or funny photo appears.

Crimson

Dec 29, 2022
- support

As previously stated, scrambles have a limit on how long you can look at 096 which is already fair. Quite a lot of people forget about this system, so I think it shouldn't be changed at all

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+support it would be very scary to see a buffering icon for a split second before the scramblers activate and know you're a dead man - right now 096 is too easy to contain in my opinion

Snowson

Jun 20, 2023
-support
This is not the change that is needed for 096, I would be in support of a bucket change though

Change Z. "Somebody"

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jun 13, 2022
+support I feel as if scrabbles should fail sometimes make it a small chance like 5 percent but make it happen

blixer

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support

This brings much more RP and exciting moments to the table. However it should be like a 10% chance to fail at most.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @Gure,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because whilist we understand this would be a good change, and a small buff for SCP-096, we believe this would not be the way to do it (Do note, we already have planned buffs for SCP-096, and before we accept more, we would like to first see how the first buffs are).

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.