Rule Suggestion SCP-22415-3 Direct SCP Combat Rule

Rule suggestions will be reviewed by Superadmins, this may take longer than standard content suggestions.

Zystro

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Aug 23, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This Rule makes it so SCP-22415-3 Is not allowed to directly combat breached SCPs with his beam / Ability, and only allowed use these items to defend Non-Combative Personnel

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Yes, something similar has been suggested, My suggestion is different because it does not involve removing items from 22415.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
1. Makes playing as a breached SCP enjoyable again.
2. Forces the 22415-3 Player to focus more on the Roleplay side of the server and not "When that breach gonna happen?"

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I do not see any negatives with this rule

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I believe this suggestion should be accepted so players on the 22415-3 job do not have their whitelist taken for something they did not know was against the rules.
And so people playing as normal SCPs that can breach quit complaining about 22415-3 being too over powered.

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
+Support

Way too OP during breaches. Got beamed constantly by him as 076-2 which made me die a lot quicker.

James "P. Sage"

Mar 27, 2024
-Support
I don't think that this should be removed at all. He is helping which he is a helper doing what is morally right. Removing that would be removing the SCP itself. As is states in the info section of the SCP (image provided). If you wanted to change it, make it to where he can only do it AFTER a certain percentage or after a certain amount of time that the SCP has been breached.
Medal_MqfZe3aniq.png

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
Again, this is just a minor nerf to SCP movement. It does nerf SCPs a bit, and that's a good thing. Breaches way too often get into ULCZ/LCZP and just ruin RP for like 15 minutes to an hour because they just run around killing everyone. One of the major problems with SCP breaches is how often they end up around there and stay around there - there's no incentive for SCPs to stay in LCZ for long, and there was no real thing slowing them down from getting there, other than BDs (SCPs just spend 5 minutes breaking them and insta-killing E-11, and then that's it, and that's if they're even closed in the first place).

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
-Support
I don't think that this should be removed at all. He is helping which he is a helper doing what is morally right. Removing that would be removing the SCP itself. As is states in the info section of the SCP (image provided). If you wanted to change it, make it to where he can only do it AFTER a certain percentage or after a certain amount of time that the SCP has been breached.
View attachment 15272

I can guarantee you when they made -3 they assumed people would actually use the repel and not just the beam.

YandereMuffin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
+ Support
I think an easy, and instant, rule fix to this would just be not allowing him to beam SCPs above like 20% - meaning the beam is more utilized for actually re-containing them rather than just slowing them down and annoying them.

Reactions: Sully

Jack Frost

Aug 25, 2022
-Support
The 22415 already have enough restrictions placed on them you can barely do anything with them anymore. I barely see people on the SCP's now cause the stupid amounts of restrictions placed on them have made them really boring to play as you can only do stuff now with non combatives.

Reactions: "Businessman"