SpiderSlayer22

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 14, 2022
Name: SpiderSlayer22

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:182787615

Previous Rank: Senior Game Master

Date of resignation?: 17/08/2023

Why did you resign? I have resigned due to the unknown obstacles ahead of be as I was starting at a new education institution. I did not want to compromise my quality as a GM due to my personal schedule. It's better to not do a great job than a half baked event.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Never been kicked or banned, only some minor warnings prior to me becoming a Trial Game Master

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I have since established a pretty balanced schedule which would allow me to continue my career as a SGM and help the community and provide a nice experience for all enjoyers of MRP. I have left the GM team on very good terms as far as I know, besides minor hiccups along the way (Like everyone does) I consider that I did a great job for the duration of my position and I wish to continue in doing so if I'm given the opportunity to return back.

Vinnie Cassius

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 25, 2022
England
+ Support

• Great quality of events
  • Active gamemaster
  • Great interactions in past
Hiya Spiderslayer, as someone who played in a few of your events as a regular player before, I really enjoyed the quality provided. In addition, you hosted a lot of events per month. I think having you back will be a great decision for the gamemaster team. Best of luck on your application, have a nice day.

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
+Support

-Being biased cause i was your COL in FSB/AOR/KGB at one point i enjoyed the small time i had with you around in the GM team and in the regiment you helped alot so i hope to see you return as a GM again

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support

I barely remember spider slayer but what I do remember is he has amazing ideas and solid quality events and he would be great edition to the event team again

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @SpiderSlayer22
We are welcoming you back into the GM team please contact myself for your reintroduction within the GM team. You will be accepted back as an
Gamemaster

Regards
Senior Administrator
Michiel

Status
Not open for further replies.