The longer belated intro

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Hello all CivilGamers.

I am very very late in putting this introduction (by about a year), but because I saw my fellow Owen @Yeke post an introduction, I thought "why not".

You may know me from SCP-RP UK where I am currently Nu-7 MAJ, and Head mod, I also am the designated "E-11 Bully", because I bully E-11 (alot). Some of you may also know me from MRP, where I stayed for a few months and played until I reached SHA MAJ.

Honestly, joining this server was quite a big coincidence. Originally, I was going to go back to MRP, but when I met my old SHA COL @Mural, and he said to try out this cool hip new thing called SCP RP I thought, why not? I then ended up playing for quite a while, I believe I have currently been here for about 3 months now (with a month+ of total in-game playtime, yes yes "touch grass" whatever). I also planned on joining A-1, and used Nu-7 as a stepping stone, but then fell in love with the people in there and the playstyle of it, as it greatly reminded me of SHA.

When I first started SCP-RP, I was just a poor GENSEC suffering from D-class players coming up and killing me, and the insufferable nature of how chaotic it is. This is where I met this lowly IA Agent called @Igorski who would just sit in the corner doing nothing, so often times, when GENSEC would do something stupid, I would hand them over for him to arrest. Later, Igorski got Ambassador, which is basically all thanks to me. After I joined Nu-7 we would see less of each other, but he eventually got to Site Advisor, which if you think about it, is basically because of me. After I joined Nu-7, I quickly rose to be one of the loudest and most prominent voices in the regiment, which was noticed, and I climbed the ranks pretty fast because of my leadership skills. Then me and Igorski started getting more involved, as he was In charge of watching over Nu-7 (Should mention, he became a SD at this point, which if you think about it, is basically all thanks to me). By this time, I was already a moderator, and the day I became Senior Mod, Igorski became a TMod, who I mentored. So if you really really think about it, Igorski being SD and SMod is BASICALLY all thanks to me. (yw igorski)

I would talk about other things, but this is already pretty big of an intro, but anyways, hi guys :)

Mural

Civil Gamers Expert
Jun 8, 2021
OMG who is this SHA COL Mural guy he seems p cool.

On a real tho god bless I got you into SCP and look at you now, I’m like a proud dad ?

• Love
Reactions: Kw1ll

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
never seen you before, who dis

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
OMG who is this SHA COL Mural guy he seems p cool.

On a real tho god bless I got you into SCP and look at you now, I’m like a proud dad ?
you missed my LtCOM ceremony, look how big I am now :chad: