Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:505628917
Discord name: fluffwuff
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since August 2022
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CET/CEST
Character name(s): Alex 'Bavarian' M., Alec M.
Civilian name: Alex W.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: MTF E-11 COM
Held: Overseer Assistant, A-1 LCPL, E-11 LT, CI-B, CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
MRDM 2w ban - Appealed: Ban Appeal

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

O5-4 "The Pioneer" - "a person or group that originates or helps open up a new line of thought or activity or a new method or technical development" is a possible definition for Pioneer and I would say that I as an E-11 COM can identify myself as a pioneer of E11 with creating a lot of new things such as the new squadrons, new E11 policies and leading E11 into great shape after being in a very terrible state.
I am applying for O5 as well as I want to expand my experience on CivilNetworks after playing 85% of the time E11. I am a COM for more than 2 months as well and joined E11 and almost stayed there since the start of September 2022. I joined E11 in September to reach CO and now after rejoining at the end of December I wanted to go for COM and achieved it after 3 months. Since then I enjoyed being the COM and had only the goal to make E11 great again. I think I can say and other people can agree that I achieved this with the help of my CO Team. I have set myself a new goal and this is being an O5-Council member.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

1. Leadership:

When the discussion was open about the new E11 COM, I proved myself to be able to lead E11 as a CPT to Site Administration while E11 was at its lowest point and I still continued to lead E11 as the current active commander. E11 is right now if not ever before, great/best state.
I am in charge of 60-ish people and I am capable to be responsible to be in charge of the whole foundation containing hundreds of people. As a leader, I have to hand out tasks that have to be completed for me in order to lead properly. Within E11, I established myself to be competent to split up work required for me to be successful within E11 and I would say I could do the same as O5 with giving orders/tasks to Overseer Assistants so I can successfully lead as an O5.

2. Experience/Knowledge:
With having I think more than 1000h on the server as playtime over the last months, I gathered a lot of experience about all different aspects from different views. I have a very good and deep understanding of how the MTFs and particularly E11 are working and I can use this knowledge for making the correct decisions at the correct time in situations like CI raids/SCP breaches or problems raised to me. As the E11 COM I gathered senior cl4 experience and I understand what it means to lead a regiment and can use this experience as an O5 very well. E.g. I can use the experience from leading containment of breaches to decide correctly if a Code Black is needed or not. A different example is with dealing reports raised to me and determining a good punishment or similar for the reported person. From being a CO and particular COM I know how to speak with the correct people to get smoothly to my goal without any problems or resolve conflicts fast.
During my time of being an Overseer Assistant, I showed a lot of engagement in my assigned tasks such as creating ingame documents about all SCPs and even conducting in cooperation with a different OSA the Site Administration Review for Beta-1 in January when Site Administration needed help (Review link). Keep in mind, this review has been conducted within 1-2d after being assigned to the other OSA and me. This as well back up good efficiency from myself that I can use while being an O5.
In addition, I have experienced as well how MTF A-1 is operating and can use the knowledge to order A-1 how I need it.

3. Roleplay/Documents:
As a senior CL4 holder, it is already one of my duties to create - most often small - RP scenarios for my regiment members. I try to create (passive) RP within E11 e.g. performing disciplinary equipment checkups or engaging with members of the Research Department to ensure their test can be conducted efficiently and safely. I would say I am comfortable with creating and leading RP for people to enjoy it.
While I was an Overseer Assistant and while I am the commander of E11, I am very comfortable and good with creating in-game and google-docs documents to contribute to fulfilling my assigned tasks as an Overseer Assistant and developing E11 with needed documents and/or documents for external departments/policy changes. I can use the knowledge/skill of creating and leading RP and creating relevant documents to succeed as an O5 member.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The O5 Council has many responsibilities such as:
- Overseeing the foundation as a whole and issuing orders to Site Administration
- If needed, activate the alpha warhead and reset RP
- Issue orders to Assistants and A-1
- Ensure daily runnings of the site
- Enforcing, updating and discuss about the Foundation Legal Codex

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

- Appointment of the A-1 Commander
- Accepting/Denying applications for Site Director, Overseer Assistant and DEA Director
- Editing FLC in cooperation with the Ethics Committee
- Create and Lead storylines involving all different foundation parties

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

BY THE ORDER OF THE OVERSEER COUNCIL

THIS FILE IS SUBJECT TO LEVEL 5 CLASSIFICATION

== LEVEL 5 CLEARANCE REQUIRED ==

- Please input your security credentials -

- Security clearance adequate. Accessing file... -

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Mature
- Active
- Good interactions
CL4 expirance
----------------------------------------
Best of luck & wishes
- Blue​

Reactions: Alex M.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
+Support
Helpful
Great RP
Active
Always available

Hope you get it so i get COM
(JK best of luck)

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
Biggest +support one can give

Alex had been a phenomenal commander for E11. That along with prior OSA experience, he's perfect for the role.

It'll be sad to see him not as E-11 COM though :(

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
Huge + Support

- Active in E-11
-Senior CL4 experiance

-OSA experience
-great doc work

-great English writing skills
- good fit for O5

Poli

Donator
Mar 26, 2023
+massive support
-past senior cl4 experience
-best commander ong
-perfect fit for an O5

-great person to rp with

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
+support

A plethora of experience in a senior CL4 role always conducted to a high level with a detailed well-rounded application, not to mention previous work as an OSA working with O5. Best of luck.

Wonka

Donator
Jul 29, 2022
+support

Last time a guy called Alex applied for O5 it didn't go well.

I wish you best of luck with your application.

• Haha
Reactions: Alex M. and Naffen

Pyrite

Apr 13, 2023
MASSIVE + SUPPORT
+ Amazing COM
+ Previous senior CL4 experience
+ Amazing guy
+ Very professional
+ Great at RP

Best of luck to you, Alex!

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I will be giving you +Support for the following reasons
+Active
+Prob the best E-11 Commander there is
+Great person to talk to
+Professional

I wish the best of luck on your verdict,
Bacon

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Out of everyone on the server, I believe Alex is the most ready person to take on a CL5 position. He took E-11 from the dirt and turned it into something beautiful. He is extremely competent, can work in a team and is overall a blast to interact with.

Crimson

Dec 29, 2022
+Support

+Great Leader
+Experience
+Amazing RP
+More mature than most

+Professionalism is great

Holding

E11 LCPL

Held