[UK] Assassin's SGM demotion appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2022
Name: AssassinSteam

ID: STEAM_0:1:114567350

Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior game master

Who demoted you?: Jason Taylor

Date of demotion?: cant remember, it was about 8 months ago.

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK

What is the case against you?: I received 2 severe infractions both for misuse of permissions in the form of using spectate in a combative situation to kill an O5 who was fighting us in an ISD war alongside general use and admin mode

.Is this true?: Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes 2 times. 1 was 2 years ago from moderator for not meeting requirements but didn't recieve a blacklist. The other was Game master for resigning without notice due to IRL reasons, the blacklist was appealed.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: No

What is your side of the story?: Honestly there isn't too much to say on it. Both infractions were me using commands when i shouldn't of however the while the spectate abuse was more intentional the admin mode incident was not, im not sure on the details but i think someone bled out after i downed them but i cant confirm this.

Both of these commands were also binded and yea i did also switch onto it more often both due to misclick and seeing what people want to show me in the server through using spectate for example in the GM plane when i was helping people out with pacs and events i would never TP but instead use spectate and admin mode.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I wish to return because i legitimately want to provide more RP for the server as a whole especially in parts where it has been struggling. In my eyes the UK server has been in a decline for a while now for a number of reasons and i can clearly see a lack of RP output for players other then the normal routine of the server.

When it comes to the admin abuse theres not a huge amount i can say to bring confidence that it wont happen again other then time spent in the role however i both dont have any reason to use the commands and will make sure it isnt binded. I have no interest in using the permissions to gain an advantage in situations both passive and combative.

Ill try to keep it short but i will update where needed. Mainly because i dont want to ramble on and on, if you need more information then please contact me.

Cece

SCP-RP Staff
Oct 11, 2023
+SUPPORT
In his defence, he was on his period while doing these horrible acts. You aren't yourself during it, I would know.
I think he deserves a 3rd chance

Apr 1, 2023
+Support
I have seen Assassin wanting to create more RP for the server and for O1. To do this on a larger scale, he would need to be a GM. I would love to see him as a GM again, bringing back the amazing events he used to run.

May 3, 2022
Scotland
+Support

Assassin has developed a lot over the server's lifetime.

Although I had not interacted with him much before the second half of 2023, he has proven to me from that point on that he only continues to improve in every aspect by being an excellent commander for O-1 and a good player on the server overall.

I believe that the dedication shown by Assassin to improve since his major infractions should earn him another chance. Dedication to improve from such a thing is far and few amongst people in the server.

Dec 3, 2023
+Support

Assassin has said lots of times that he wants more RP events and more for Omega-1 as a whole. As he is a more experienced member of the community he knows what people want meaning that he will come up with and provide longer and more intertwined storylines.

Yes you can keep an eye on him if he abuses it. naughty naughty

every single O1 spawned in to +Support this guys app fr
+/-Neutral
-Just reapply for GM honestly. I'll say that you were a fine SGM. I personally didn't see you doing much, but that's probably because I wasn't in O1, and you're a good dude to talk to.
Honestly, the demotion was/is valid, and I feel like you should just reapply for GM rather than trying to appeal the demotion.

But idk, for all I know you could be the next coming of christ when it comes to being a GM.

May 24, 2022
every single O1 spawned in to +Support this guys app fr
+/-Neutral
-Just reapply for GM honestly. I'll say that you were a fine SGM. I personally didn't see you doing much, but that's probably because I wasn't in O1, and you're a good dude to talk to.
Honestly, the demotion was/is valid, and I feel like you should just reapply for GM rather than trying to appeal the demotion.

But idk, for all I know you could be the next coming of christ when it comes to being a GM.
Yea i have to make a demotion appeal, i dont have a choice in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.