Not open for further replies.

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:68520714
Discord name:
checkraisefold
For how long have you played on CN SCP:
Since late Nov 2022. According to 1y achievement, 2270 hours.
Time zone:
Pacific Standard/Daylight Time
Character name(s):
'Eclipse' - UNGOC
'Checkers' / 'Feline' - Foundation
'Chess' - CI
Civilian name:
Water Waterson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
gmod_Qe43xUTEkW.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
DEA Senior Agent

Held:
O1 LCPL, O1 SPC
B1 PVT
Nu-7 SGT
Ethics Committee Assistant
UNGOC LTGEN, UNGOC LT
CI-A
Internal Affairs Ambassador

SCP-RP USA
Held:
DEA Senior Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1709264603076.png
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?:
1 week as of 02/03/2024. Department Director Stahl has shortened the 2 week requirement for my application to 1 week.
Why are you applying for Special Agent?:
I've really enjoyed playing on Agent/now Senior Agent over the past week or two, and I want to contribute more to DEA in the future. Being a Special Agent would vastly improve my opportunities for participating in roleplay as it's a CL4 position and allow me to do a lot more for the department as a leadership position. I'm available in the US timezone and would be able to better handle DEA duties at late-night when there is generally a lack of CL4 personnel online. I also would love to struggle breaking CI's kneecaps with the VKS since its seemingly an amazing gun
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I am highly active and professional on Senior Agent, and have consistently put a lot of effort into the department. In addition, I have extensive experience in CL4 roles, including my time spent as an Ambassador (DEA's sister department with very similar procedures in regards to jobbanning, etc), an ECA, and in GOC. My experience up to being a CL5 member of the GOC has given me a large amount of experience with surface/SOP roleplay; and I thoroughly enjoy the serious roleplay side of gameplay along with the combative.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I've written a large number of documents, especially in my tenure in IA/the GOC and as LTGEN. Take some links;
IR - Operation Abila (The information in this IR is over a year old, so it's safe to post)
ST-1142 - Orientation/Briefing (This Strike Team was removed, so it's safe to post)
The Hague Proposal (Went unused)
Ethics Correspondence - Hague Proposal (Went unused)
Saskatchewan Parathreat Reference Manual (written in collaboration with Neflictus, official document of GOC for a long period. Can link in DMs)

Another example is my character lore document, which is included in this application.
Some elements that make a document good:
  • Professional formatting. Formatting is one of the biggest elements of a good document. Good formatting can make the difference between a great document and an illegible one. I make an effort to have mostly in-universe and professional-looking formatting in my documents.
  • In-character. Documents should make an effort to be in-character, refraining from using out-of-character information that is not explicitly marked. Stuff like OOC notes are acceptable, but need explicit marking as such.
  • Correct grammar and spelling. This is a given; it makes your documents much more readable and vastly more effective at maintaining suspension of disbelief.
  • Use of pictures. This goes hand and hand with professional formatting; it catches people's eye and makes the document much more pleasant to read. It adds extra visual information that is relevant to the subject and makes the document look more professional.
What are the responsibilities of a Special Agent in RP?:
  • Enhanced responsibility in negotiations and GoI relations, moreso than a regular Agent.
  • Hosting Senior Agent tryouts, giving merits, and intro trainings/job approvals for new Agents.
  • Reviewing documentation created by Agents and Senior Agents, forwarding it to DEA management when required.
  • Crediting Agents ingame for performing well in their duties.
  • Hosting/organizing/assisting with trainings and cross-trainings with other MTFs or departments.
  • Monitoring Agents/Senior Agents performance, handing out PTs and jobbans as required for violations of protocol.
  • Authorising GOC QRF X-33, MC&D contracts, or other things like GOC entering for testing.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
-Has been an incredibly active DEA
-Actively demonstrates to other DEA how to do summit
-Incredibly skilled

Reactions: checkraisefold

Jorhan Stahl

May 26, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of External Affairs Leadership.

Hello @checkraisefold ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.