[UK] Dennid's Moderator Application #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

I would prefer not to say in my previous application it was redacted by NL however I am more than happy to say it in private

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

20240506041250_1.jpg
My VTime is lower than it usually this month due to a week LOA and an ROA due to exams

In what country are you located?:

Ireland

Time zone:

BST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

Dennid / MTF A-1 SGT 'Carbomb'
Also holding Dpt. Manager of DEA, ECA and OSA
Chaos name (include your rank):
'Dennid'

Civilian name:

Dennid

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:202852072

Discord ID (name#0000):

Dennid2

Do you have a mic?:

Si

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

No it is not my first application is linked here.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes I have although I have not received anymore when compared to my last application (which was accepted)
First things first the Sever Toxicity Ban, I was banned for 3 days in June because I told someone to kill themselves (within RP) I have since been told that isn't severe toxicity however I have no proof to get it appealed since it was so long ago.

The only other two I explicitly remember are my two most recent warns
- My most recent Failrp warn was because I cuffed someone as a tech expert for approximately 10-15 seconds
- My most reason FearRP warn was due to me not hearing because of teamspeak completely my fault and have been far more careful following that incident and have not repeated the same mistake again.
dennid warns.jpg

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes I do I was a trial moderator within this server for 1-2 weeks, I did pass my test during this time so I was able to take sits on my own

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

This server is my only proper experience with serious roleplay however during my time here I have held a plethora of clearance level 4 positions (currently holding 3) so I am very comfortable with regards to serious roleplay

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Will depend on the day due to other commitments such as part time job but will be roughly between 2-5 hours per day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

The first reason as to why I would like to be a moderator on the server is that I would like to give back to the server and help contribute to server health in another way again, being staff and helping to ensure that rules are followed by players significantly increases server health and enriches the experience of basically all players involved in both an IC and OOC way. I have spent many hours playing this server (probably too long) but I would like to give back to it and during my short tenure as staff in the past I did really enjoy it. I do understand that the way I was removed was far from good, although I think I have grown since then and nothing remotely similar to the incident that caused my removal. if you wish to read up on what happened from my POV I explained it here.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Firstly one reason I believe that I am special over other applicants is that I am on for quite a few hours a day and I am also on very late multiple times a week so I am able to help out during times when it is quiet and there are not many staff on. Secondly as I said previously I would like to contribute to server health by upholding rules and making the server a more enjoyable for everyone which will contribute to enriching the roleplay experience for everyone involved. Furthermore I like last time want to contribute to the community and I believe this is a good way to do it and I also do have staffing experience on the server so I would most likely need less training and would hopefully just need to brush up on some commands etc. Also due to my extensive playtime and previous staffing experience I do believe that my rule knowledge is very good.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Let him dennid on staff

Revolutionary

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
- Active
- Friendly
- Was already staff before

Niox

Jan 23, 2023

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

I would prefer not to say in my previous application it was redacted by NL however I am more than happy to say it in private
tf was it originally

anywho +Support
-It's Dennid, he cool
-Northern Irish
-dont talk about the dennid incident

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
+Support