Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held:
MTF Nu7 COM
Holding:
MTF Nu7 MAJ

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Mic spamming (August 1 2022) Played music while enterring base as parawatch
Metagaming (November 14 2022) said A1 paper in front of A1 (Was classified back then)

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

I am applying for the role of Ethics Committee Member

I have 3 main reasons for applying to this role:

Discover more within the server
I have been a senior CL4 member within foundation for more than a year now. Although I learned a lot from my time on this server, I believe there is much to learn as Site Command member.

I have been a combative for a long time, although I have never invested much time into non-combative roleplay in the past (I have only gotten into that recently, especially via my G.M. role). CO work, such as roster work and documentation helped me see a slight portion of the other side. I want to discover how the Ethics Office truly operates, understand how working within Site Command feels like and potentialy learn from that.

In spite of the fact I have had various experiences in roleplay and senior positional interactions while staying in the same department, thanks to friends I made during my time and my role as a G.M., I still believe that I can improve by getting a better grasp of the server and it's roleplay to the fullest of my capabilities.

Second: Going somewhere new
I was enlisted into Nu-7 in the 20th August 2022 and have not left since. During my stay, I tried my best to improve my regiment, but I always had this ambition to involve myself in something more.

I've considerably devoted myself into the community, and thereby have tried my best to let others enjoy their time in Nu-7 as how I did. Still, I've always endeavoured to help out in different ways as well, despite having invested a large quantity of time into my regiment which lead me to never resign/leave. At any rate, I believe it is time to aboard onto another ship, now that Nu-7 is an ameliorated and much advanced state of affairs.

I've been sauntering through the snows of surface for so long that I practically separated myself from the very facility I was working under. By virtue of my demotion, I realised just how much I solely focused on Nu-7. Therefore, I yearn for a broader experience, broader than what I could grasp from my time as Nu-7 Commissioned Officer and as Commander.

Third: Roleplay
Roleplay is what I chiefly aimed for when joining the server. Unfortunately, the regiment I was a part of lacked in this aspect compared to other roles. I tried to compensate for that by applying for G.M. as well as trying to start roleplay for Nu7. Even with the limits of a combative department I enjoyed engaging in the roleplay that was presented to me.

Site Command is known to be creators of RP, be it the O5 Council or the Ethics Committee. They would be a huge improvement for me, although I ended up being more interested in only one of the two options. Combined with my role as a G.M. I would have more chances at creating storylines for the server, especially for more people since I would have to focus less on a single department. The ability to have more reach within site would allow me to access a greater amount of roleplay scenarios. That, and with the fact that I would now work more closely with the other members of site, would be a true blessing to get an even higher chance at making enjoyable roleplay not only for myself but for others, since it always was and always will be my goal to make people have as much fun as I have on this server.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

Despite my rather short amount of whitelists, my time in Nu7 was more then enough to teach me a lot.

Leadership and Taking Charge:
Ever since I got into the Commisioned Officer team I have had to learn how to manage a high amount of people. Nu7, being one of the Larger Mobile Task Force Site 65 has, I had to learn to make people respect me. Through trial and error I managed to get a good grasp of how to run a sizable amount of people to work together and create something that we could be proud of. The amount of projects I helped manage has gotten bigger than I can count due to the sheer amount I have spent in this server.

Even to this day, I still give advice to newer CO's and sometimes take lead of the regiment when our LTCOM/COM are not available.

In fact, the reason I had learned to manage the regiment very early on was due to all the other Commisioned Officers resigning, leaving me and the two Commanders, as the only people in charge of a group of 70. I had to learn basically by myself how to make a regiment work since my two superiors where occupied working out changes for the regiment.

When I finally reached the rank of Lieutenant Commander, I would take lead of most projects. I would talk to all the people involved, see where things are going and point at what needs to be done; what will work, what won't work, all so that we could together create something that would reach the same standard the regiment was used to, and even go above it. Even if Nu7 always had a team mentality in the way its higher ranks worked, when someone needed to take charge, I would do it.

Engaging in and creating roleplay:
As said earlier, I enjoy roleplay. Ever since I joined this community, I would try to get more experience in this aspect of the server. I would sometimes play research just do to test and get a break from all the action Nu7 provides. Since I got G.M. it has become a regular activity for me to do events here and there, sometimes really small events that I don't even log just so I can get something interesting, even if it is passive and relatively short, so that I can provide something to break the classic loop of SCP RP, both for me and the players that I interact with. Every opportunity I get to engage in roleplay, I take them. When Nu7 was involved with some of the prior storylines, like the Cortex campaign, I would try to be a part of it, if the way the event was playing out allowed me to.

With how limiting in roleplay Nu7 was I had to systematically actively look for roleplay, be it some medical exams, or fully fleshed out scenarios. In the end I became the one providing roleplay to my regiment.

Communication and availability:
Communication is key. I learned that very early on as a Lieutenant, as I would willingly go and do meetings with Site Command during the early crisis we got after our old Commander got discharged of his functions.

I have since then always been the spoke person for Nu7. I would talk to SA or SC about any issues the team had but did not have the guts to say. I would go around explaining any issues, giving feedback or just speak in the name of Nu7 when other where occupied with their duties.

I was and still am always available and reachable any time. Be it on external or in game, I always took it upon myself to communicate when it was needed. When we needed to explain things to Nu7, I would do it. When Site Command would complain about something I would go talk to them. I am always up for talking, willing to be honest and speak my mind out in a professional matter. If I was to be riled up about something, I would wait for things to calm down to then talk them out properly just so bad blood does not stay and every party involved can move on to keep their work flow going.

Activity:
Altought many might see this and wonder how I dare to talk about activity, eventhough my activity, as visible on the roster, is in poor standard. It is mostly due, in all honesty, to me enjoying Nu7 less then when I first joined. I am available most of the week and can be fairly active. I am willing to spend more time on the server if needed. Not only that but I am always on externals ready to respond to any pings. If my presence is requested on site I will find space in my schedule to log on even if I didn't plan to. I am always willing to spend time on the server.

Not giving up until I am finished:
Regardless of what project I take I always try to find a way to finish it. In reality I wanted to resign from Nu7 Last year when I was still Commander. The reason I did not was that I still had projects to finish and a regiment to fix. Regardless of if my engagement was lowered I still was dedicated to my regiment. I had to slow down sadly due to exams but even then I would use the little free time I got to work on Nu7 when I could.

The same applies to the G.M. team. I started a campaign as G.M. called Black Snow, it never got a proper end due to my exams and Nu7, however recently I restarted it by creating new roleplay to get people back inside of it while I work on the bigger projects I planned the campaign to have. Regardless of what it is, I always strive to at least have and ending to what I make. Be it a finished project or properly stopping it with good reasons before explaining why I did so. I don't leave things on the side forever, I prefer to get them done so I can work on something else.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

The Ethics Committee have multiple responsibilities in roleplay:

Site related:
-Calling a code black when breaches a breach is uncontrollable or large, and activating the Alpha Warhead if nothing managed to stop a breach (ERT failure and too many SCPs to manage, good example would be a 008 mass breach).
-Calling a mass amnestication in case of any info leaks.
-D class mass termination auth if required.

Ethics related:
-Updating the FLC (Updating rules or adding new ones, this is done with the help of O5).
-Dealing with large FLC violation and enforcing it with the help of IA.
-Being the judge of tribunals notably for CL4.
-Giving task to Ethics assistants.
-Managing IA since they are the one making sure the FLC is being followed.
-Managing Omega 1

Research Related:
-Approving the use of more then 3 d class during tests
-Approving 008 test, 914 test (with biological matter being used) as well as test on 049 that requires an 049-2 instance
as well as approving any other test that would require a greenmark from Ethics.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Application wise they handle the following:
-Ethics Committee Member Applications (The chairman being the one to approve the application on the forums)
-Ethics Committee Assistant Applications
-Director of Internal Affairs Applications

Other OOC responsibilities:
-O1 COM (Committee Choice)
-Doing Ethics Review for department each month
-Creating roleplay with Site Command and SA
-Discussing site Changes with Other members of Site Command

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-WELCOME USER-
-CLEARANCE CHECK NEEDED-

user_input:Clearance override
-ACCESS GRANTED, PLEASE INPUT FILE NAME-
user_input: FRANCOIS "REBIRTH" CASE
-LOADING FOLDER...-

Hello to anyone reading this I thought I would explain at least what this whole REBIRTH thing is about.

Monday 12/02/[REDACTED], the body of an unconscious foundation personnel was found outside of compound at 12:30. After multiple DNA test, the body had a 100% match with former Nu7 Commander François “Napoléon” Stadovich. After 2 days "François" was interrogated. Here is a transcript of said interrogation if anyone wishes to see it:
Interrogated: François Stadovich
Interrogator: MTF Nu-7 CSG Roscoe "Spade" Moe Eduardo Ringo Colvert Calhoun

Roscoe: Please state your name for the record.

François: My name is François Stadovich

Roscoe: Ok thank you. Let us proceed. Why where you in front of compound unconscious?

François: I fell from a high distance after escaping another dimension.

Roscoe: I’m sorry but could you elaborate?

François: Right, so what year are we?

Roscoe: Well, we are [REDACTED] and today it is the 14 of February.

François: So, I was in this incident back in [REDACTED]. I was trying to stop an anomaly when I decided to blow of the entire HCZ of the Site I was working in back at the time. But when I detonated the explosives. I opened my eyes to a white void. Complete emptiness. I have been trapped there since.

Roscoe: And so, you are telling me you somehow escaped this place?

-François is seen reaching for a watch on his left arm. He then presses a button. A small crack in the air appears from which a white void can be seen from. -

François: I used this. With more power inside of it that is.

Roscoe: Jesus H Chri-

-Assistant [Redacted] Enters the room and asks Roscoe to leave. -

Assistant: Right let us get to the point. How are you alive right now?

François: Ahh yes, I see so I suppose the information on it is classified then?

Assistant: You are not the one asking questions here, answer or we will have to take action, last time I checked you betrayed the foundation and got executed so how are you here in front of us right now?

François: Fine. I am not the François you are talking about. To make it short I am what happens if I die back in that incident in France. I suppose you know the files, right?

Assistant: Yes, I do. So how are you here then? And how do you know all of this.

François: When I blew everything up, I did something I was not supposed to. The anomaly created some sort of rift within reality. It separated this event into 2 alternatives. One where I live wich is the reality we currently are in, and one where reality collapsed. I was stuck outside of existence, in an endless void where all I could do was watch. I have seen what I did in this reality of yours. And in all honesty, I could not just let our name die like that. So, this is why I’m here. I learned a lot from the centuries I spend outside of existence, and I want to put them to use for you. See it as a way to let's say repent from my sins.

Assistant: And how do you expect to do that.

François: By working for you. I am done fighting with a weapon in my hand.

Assistant: Very well, we will see about that. This interrogation is concluded.

-Roscoe was amnesticated and François identity was kept hidden following said interrogation. All personal files are to be accessed only by CL5 or 4 if under-
-authorization-

Following said Interrogation, it was concluded that François despite his knowledge of the 10/12 incident (See addendum 2), as well as all other details from his “past” life, was effectively not the same person. Even if he shares similar memories, it is clear that he saw them from an outside perspective since he knowns information that even François did not. To add onto this a psychological evaluation was conducted and results indicate that he barely acts the same. We can conclude that despite clear clues indicating that it is indeed François, at least from a biological level. His way of thinking indicate he did not experience the same events as the previous one.

After the interrogation François made a request to be recruited as an Assistant for the Ethics committee, said request was accepted. All site personnel of lower clearance were amnesticated about the previous Nu7 Commander so that François could take on his job without any links to the previous incident.

Any files reporting to François have been logged and are to be logged in the future under the name "REBIRTH".

For further information please contact members of Site Command.

EXTRA FILES:
François “Napoléon” Stadovich Personnel file.

Where it all started:
François was born In France within Paris. His father was enlisted within the GIGN and was rarely home. Despite this François respected his dad more than anyone else.
François had a “boring childhood” according to him. He would just go to school, make friends, just like any other kid. François had a passion for art. He managed to enter in a private art school thanks to the help of his dad.
However, at age 19, his father died in a car crash right outside of home. Following this incident, François stopped his studies in art and focused on law enforcement. Seemingly as a way to honor his father.
He managed to enter the French police force. After a few years he enlisted in the GIGN where he kept on proving his skills in dealing with situation of high risk. During his operation in Montauban François encountered SCP 049. He managed to fight of the anomaly and helped foundation contain SCP 049.
Following said operation, he was captured by the Foundation. He was given an offer to join due to his help in containing the anomaly.

SITE 06-3:
François worked at a remote facility for the Foundation located in France called SITE 06-3 (known for containing mostly humanoid SCPs). It’s here that he decided to join Mobile Task Force Nu7. He managed to reach LT at a rather impressive speed. He was well involved in multiple operations Nu7 were sent into. After a while he would decide to focus on the artillery part of Nu7. specializing on large scale explosive ordnances.
A few months after integrating Nu7 a CI cell caught wind of site 06-3 and decided to setup a base of operation nearby. They started attacking multiple convoys as well as attempting to kidnap high clearance members of foundation. After weeks of slowly getting information, Nu7 eventually managed to track down their base. However, as they were getting ready for an offensive, they got news of a CI raid on Site 06-3.
François was outside helping man the artillery that was set to bomb the CI base. Him and his team rushed towards the site entrance after hearing the news over comms.
Upon entering site François and his team managed to clear the entrance zone. However, CI had already made it to the site HCZ where dangerous anomalies managed to breach. Following this François asked for all his men to setup explosive near all gas pipes after which he ordered for everyone to evac before detonating the explosives. François died in that explosion; his body was found under debris.
François managed to escape. Severely wounded. His lungs permanently damage and one of his eyes was rendered blind.

He was brought to court by [REDACTED] following said incident, due to the high amount of casualties the explosion caused. François was discharged from Nu7 and was sent to a site in Canada where he would now work as security. Forced to work for the foundation to repent for his crimes, only being let of for having terminated a few anomalies when he destroyed the HCZ of site 06-3.

SITE 65:
François changed following said incident. Focusing all his effort on protecting the people he worked for, this shift in mentality, and willingness to improved allowed him to join Nu7 once again where he worked under the now disbanded Guardian Angels squadron (formerly known as Arch Angel when first created by Old Nu7 COM “Kwill”). His success in VIP protection and his participation in improving the regiment eventually allowed him to reach the rank of LT once again. He then dedicated his time to the regiment. Never giving up on it. He was rewarded for his dedication when he eventually got the rank of Commander of Nu7.

-REST OF FILE MISSING-

Sans titre.png

-This file contains items related to when François was found-
The camera.png

When François was found outside, MTF Nu-7 CSG Roscoe "Spade" Moe Eduardo Ringo Colvert Calhoun also picked up a small diary on the ground. After inspection he noted that the diary somehow has infinite amount of page. No matter how many pages you flip you can never reach the other side. It is possible to see the end if you open it in reverse, but you will not be able to reach the beginning of the diary no matter how many pages you turn. In total 7102 pages seem to be have been used. However, when François was found the diary was opened on the last written page.

This is what the page contains:

I have been stuck here for so long now. But finally,
I managed to get a working prototype
for this teleportation device I spent the last years working on.

I have been staring at this endless void for so long.
Watching as the other me tried his best to protect his own only to become their very enemy.
I can feel the weight of my signs. Things I never commited, but I know that when I enter this world,
I will have to pay for what I did. I just hope that for once I won’t have to fight.

I stand here not with a weapon,
but with a book in hand. Ready to grab my destiny
and do something worth fighting for.
And to finally reach my goal, I must become justice.
I must be there to make sure no one makes the same mistake as I did.

They will want me to pay my due,

and I will have my

freedom.

Edit note: Format was bugged for the spoilers

Last edited:
Reactions: Claire!

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+/- Neutral
-Although you definitely have the experience and RP experience, I do find that you have a lack of leadership/initiative that a ECM should have. You were demoted by the O5 due to Nu7 underperforming, and I’m unsure of someone like that being a ECM.

+Support leaning towards +/-Neutral
-Well written App/Lore
-French

Last edited:

Pyrite

Apr 13, 2023
+ Support

I admire this mans determination, even if he was demoted he has still held his leadership position and does well in the role. Has Sr CL4 experience and would be good for the position. Apps also quite nice, can read all of it
Is French tho so i don't knowww
(jk)

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

This man has been living, breathing and eating Nu7 this entire time. He was Nu7 when I got ECM. He was Nu7 when I started again. He made me Nu7 LTCOM when he got COM. He has dedication like no other and I think he will do well as an ECM.

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
yes you have had your ups and downs. But you have had more ups Then downs, in my option. And believe you are ready to take on this duty.

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
major +support
Great Nu7 CO
Does the best events
Make him ECM Redmann or I will RDM you
Best French person too

edit: can I give 2 +supports

Last edited:

Cary “Raven”

Jun 26, 2023
I ain’t reading allat, but I don’t need to because I know this shit is fire ?

+ support

J’aime la vie ?️

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
+Support
Bro's been there since i was also an Nu-7, he's based. hes the only man for the job, if he gets ECC ill consider playing full time

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022
+Support

I'm pretty sure the one time we spoke, you said you were from the north, whereas I'm from the south, so by all means we should be enemies, that being said, you are French, and I suppose since we are the only two known French people on the server it'd be wrong to not +support you. That and I know that you are the quintessential Nu-7 member.

Status
Not open for further replies.