Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164211367
Discord name: Sethydethy
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
In what country are you located?: Rather not say here
Time zone: UTC +2
Character name(s):
James "Royal" Archer [UNGOC]
"Graves" [Chaos Insurgency]
Seth "Archangel" Krueger / Gabriel "Azrael" Knight / Alexei "Knight" Graves [Foundation]

Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yep
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

[Held]
MTF NU7 SGT LDR
MTF NU7 CSG
MTF A1 CPL
MTF O1 CPL x2
UNGOC 1st SGT
Overseer Assistant
Ethics Assistant x2
E-11 LCPL
Site Advisor
CI-Delta
DEA SP Agent x2
DEA Senior Agent

---------------------------------------
[Holding]
DEA Manager (2 Months, 10 Weeks roughly as of writing, i was promoted to Manager on April 9th)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I Have recieved 1 ban in the past for reasons i wont state here but happily with the folks responsible with this App Process
One warn for Metagame (Inactive)
One warn for FailRP (Active)

-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

second_horseman.gif

O5-2, "The Second Horseman"
"Once a young Agency Manager of External Affairs, Now a Warmonger who is hell-bent on the idea of Evolution via Warfare and Conflict."

i am applying for -2 cause it is currently the only open spot within the Council additionally it is my next and perhaps final stepping stone within the Community, in a role where i can fully give my passion and ideas to improve and to keep the Foundation as a Non-combative where my abilities to create RP and lead are in their finest state and lastly -2 would fit with my O5 Character's chosen personality that of being the Biblical Second Horseman of the Apocalypse, Aka War.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

Knowledge and Experience

Ever since my entry into the server Up until now i have accumulated a very large wealth of knowledge and experience in terms of Site Affairs and Management, ranging from my time as an OSA to ECA, to SP Agent, to SA, and now in Agency Manager ontop of that i had taken the time to observe Site Command and hear about how they perform and what they do and since then i had learned from them.

My experience in both Management and Leadership is vast where i have been a ECA, OSA, NU7 CSG And UNGOC 1SGT and now currently DEA Manager so as such i believe i have the most amount of experience that would render me Very Qualified for the Position

Improving on Mistakes and my Past

No one is truly perfect, i took those words to heart and made sure to constantly try to improve on any and all mistakes i ever do while at the same time i seek the advice of others in higher positions aswell as those who especially critique me for answers on how i can improve on myself and my conduct though i am currently with a ban and two warns on my record i had regretted all three more especially the ban and so i have to try and must improve on every individual mistake.

Dedication and Activity

I Am active every single-day on the server and try to be active on the server when i have outside sources influencing my ability to be active, and when i am on the server i am seen for multiple hours at a time always performing my duties as Manager to the utmost extent while still involving myself with others giving them my time.

Roleplay & Skillset

I Believe myself to have a unique way with RP, I Always dedicate myself to the most intricate details of each interaction in the best way possible, all the way from Voice acting certain SCPs, to doing /me's that fit the current situation at hand, i always also try to involve everyone in a nice RP And to give them something to enjoy and additionally i am quite flexible and able to respond quickly and fittingly to changing situations in the RP's, to adapt so to speak

Management & Leadership

As an Agency Manager, Managing and Leading the Department is an obvious given and that involves being there for those under and around you leading them in the most stressful of situations so they can come out relatively unscathed, additionally there is the creation of rules, policies, hosting meetings and more importantly recruiting for your Department, giving advice and mentoring them while being a role-model for them
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The Council or known by other names such as “Overwatch” are most likely the most powerful beings in the world with complete control and vast resources aswell as unlimited knowledge, they manipulate and control the SCP Foundation from the shadows barely involving themselves or showing themselves to others, often relying on couriers and body doubles.

The council has duties which involve but are not limited to:

Maintenance and Creation of Policies with Cooperation of Site Administration & Ethics Committee
(This is done in meetings with SA, EC, And other GOIs as to make sure each individual policy is made to be clear and understandable)

Management & Maintenance of the FLC's Conduct Part While Ethics handles the Ethics Side
(As mentioned above, the FLC Being the Foundation Legal Codex is the better-part of two seperate rule guidelines, those being the Code of Conduct & Code of Ethics, Conduct generally covers all expected rules and guidelines of the Foundation while Ethics covers morality and down to the indiviual person, the O5 Have the duty of handling the Conduct version.)

Maintaining the FLC and updating it with the collaborative effort with the Ethics Committee
(As mentioned prior, the FLC is maintained by both EC & O5, Both work together in order to maintain the FLC Which acts as the Rules of the Foundation, this is of course done by reports of the FLC, Observations, recommendations and general consultation.)

Appointment/Dismissal of High Ranking Personnel in times of need
(Usually via rank-skipping people to take over Departments or MTFs when they lack leadership, or oppositely dismissing Departmental Heads & MTF Unit Commanders when they've fallen out of favor by breaking the rules constantly or other reasons.)

Commanding and directing the Foundation from the Shadows
(As said prior, the O5 Are the Shadowy-Heads of the Foundation as such they do not take a complete direct role in Command & Control of the Foundation Instead leaving such to their subordinates, SR CL4, OSAs, etc, they only take direct control in emergencies or when it is necessary.)

Meeting with Department Heads, MTF Commanders, Group of Interests
(This is done on a regular basis to stay updated on their performance and activities, this is also to stay up to date with the general goings of the Site and recent Operations done by other GOIs since the O5 Would be busy elsewhere but still need to be kept up to date on Important information)

Supervision and Oversight of Departments
(Overseers are often put in charge/oversight of Departments to make sure they perform up to expectations while also acting as an Advisory body and the Ultimate Deciding Factor in times of Indecisive Argument, for example an O5 Could be Overseeing RSD And it's Projects, or GSD With it's Security of the Site.)

Authorization of Advanced Armory, Mass D-Class Termination, SCP Cross Tests, Code Blacks or even the Alpha Warhead (This is done only in times of complete necessitiy,
(Times of necessity for example would be Multiple SCP Breaches, Catastrophic CI Raids, meanwhile the activation of the Alpha Warhead would only be in times when the Site is in critical condition and previous attempts to control the situation had failed and when roleplay had been completely stopped and needs an RP-Reset so players can enjoy the server)

Hosting Private Hearings behind closed doors when the situation calls for it
(for example, A department in which an Overseer had oversight/supervision over, is failing in every aspect despite constant attempts of advise, improvement to save the Department/MTF From Failure, the Hearing would then be both an IC & OOC RP Opportunity.)

Assigning orders and tasks to Overseer Assistants & Alpha-1 aswell as other Departments
(This goes hand in hand with the "Commanding & Directing" the Site from the shadows, With Overseers often tasking The Research Department with Projects which would be mainly for the Foundation's benefit or rarely for an Overseer's often selfish agenda, additionally Meetings are included and interviews.)
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

They appoint members of the following positions
-MTF Alpha-1 Commander
-Site Director
-OSA
-Directors of Research.

Fellow Overseers too but that comes down to strong review and voting.

O5 Council Member is additionally a very important RP Leader Position which means they have the biggest duty of creating and giving RP To others around them and not just themselves, if there is an event the O5 Must try to assist and cooperate with the GM/Event Team members in charge of the event and spread that RP To others so that they may experience it and enjoy it and if there is no event/RP The O5 MUST Create the RP For others via planning of the event, getting help to pull off the event with each event requiring good planning and execution.

-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

"When He broke the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come and see.". And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from The Earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him."

— Revelation 6:3–4 (NASB)

1718862857253.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* [Alexei stood at the top of the room wearing his old 82nd Airborne Uniform and behind him was a Presentation Slide showing various images and symbols... there was a Snarling Wolf, a Dead Deer... Carnage from a battle.. infront of him were two Chaos Insurgency Militants tied to chairs unable to escape and forced to watch his presentation, their eye-lids peeled off so that they must watch.] *

1718864222501.png

"This world is weak... and we cannot evolve without strength for you see we are too cowardly to make a change on our own without fearing others will judge us, everything you do there will be someone to judge you and if you let them hold you down then you are weak.. And the weak such as yourselves will be the fuel that will propel humanity further up into the stars, Our birth-given right to inherit the Stars And that is our future! but we cannot achieve our future without Conflict... War... Bloodshed, we simply cannot ascend to such greatness without Violence and we cannot provide for everyone otherwise they will drag us down back into failure."

* [ Alexei moves to lean down infront of a Militant to speak directly to them, their uniform Insignia was DELCOM.. ] *

"Ask yourself and others... How did Humanity reach to the point of where it is? Through constant evolution molded by the ever-changing tides of War and Natural Selection, if we had a Leader and they were weak we all would pay for it... Over and over again, the Status Quo was "The lives of the many have outweighed the lives of the few." but this time The lives of the few outweigh the lives of the many... The few being the Strong, those willing and ready to make sacrifice others while being brave enough to lead us to a new Golden Age...

Who will they sacrifice?...
The Weak and we will sacrifice more of the weak in War so that Humanity can evolve, dont forget! It is all for the Greater Good."

* [Alexei leans back and goes to turn off the Presentation and as he does, the DELCOM Resists against his restraints before a brainwashed Gamma pulls his Sidearm and points it at the DELCOM, Who then stops before looking at the Gamma.] *

"Look at you, you're fucking pathetic, FOLLOWING HIS WORDS? FOLLOWING HIM? He is the one who has ruined reality and humanity, HIM! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

* [The DELCOM Shouted and resisted against his restraints one last time, Alexei turns to look at the DELCOM, Walking over and leaning down to the DELCOM With a wicked smile.]*

"War, i am War."

* [The Camera leaves the room as the screams of the DELCOM Are heard, the screams of pure Agony and Pain echo throughout the halls of Floor 3 turning a few heads but.. everyone goes back to their usual duties.] *

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My O5 Character would be most involved with storylines involving other GOIs aswell as storylines involving SOP.

Attachments

• 1718824390385.png
    1718824390385.png
    12 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
+/-Support

- I'm not sure about the quality of this application; it's rather short for what I would expect of an O5 application and I think certain sections could easily be expanded
- Active
- Respectful & performs their day-to-day duties well

- I haven't seen what Knight has done in regards to DEA work, but I have little contact with DEA
- Personally would like to see more lore but I'm a nerd

- Is knight

+/-Support

- I'm not sure about the quality of this application; it's rather short for what I would expect of an O5 application and I think certain sections could easily be expanded
- Active
- Respectful & performs their day-to-day duties well

- I haven't seen what Knight has done in regards to DEA work, but I have little contact with DEA
- Personally would like to see more lore but I'm a nerd

- Is knight
Hey! i updated the "What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:" section a little bit and gave it a little more detail, however if you could tell me which specific sections you want improved i'd be more than happy to improve them!

Additionally, right now the main focus within DEA is to fix it's issue regarding inconsistent CL3 Aswell as the lack of monetary funds due to constant CI Hostage Exchanges, all this is of course done in discussions in management chats and occassionally meetings.

I Am able to provide you a document i made which would've brought back MTF Beta-1 to take the place of DEA.

Jan 6, 2023
neutral

You're not only the most active DEA Manager, but also the one putting in the most work from what I've seen personally. Though some things could be improved upon in your application, like using a smaller font so easier is made easier (imho. You also sometimes tend to take what happens against you in-character into an out of character stand-point. It's not exactly somebody in the position of an O5 should be doing. Most, if not all stuff that happens in-character, should by no means be associated with out of character intend/targetting.

While I can see you in the position, I'm not too convinced that you can differentiate IC motives from OOC ones.

And for the sake of this application, post your monthly vtime.

neutral

You're not only the most active DEA Manager, but also the one putting in the most work from what I've seen personally. Though some things could be improved upon in your application, like using a smaller font so easier is made easier (imho. You also sometimes tend to take what happens against you in-character into an out of character stand-point. It's not exactly somebody in the position of an O5 should be doing. Most, if not all stuff that happens in-character, should by no means be associated with out of character intend/targetting.

While I can see you in the position, I'm not too convinced that you can differentiate IC motives from OOC ones.

And for the sake of this application, post your monthly vtime.
1718877076873.png

My monthly viewtime.

Also thank you for your feedback, i'd like to talk to you about your comments and clarify what exactly had happened if you'd allow me to of course, thank you again! i will lower the fonts just a bit for you.

Mar 20, 2022
Surprised you didn't name yourself O5-2 'The Chancellor'

Anyway, Neutral leaning towards +Support

You are eager to create RP for DEA but seemingly bonk heads a bit too much with other people. Skills with dealing with people is very important as an O5 and would be something you'd need to work on. Application is of a sufficent quality but elaboration on duties is needed.

neutral support
You have an active warn right now which puts me at doubt and unease on if you’d do good as O5. Nonetheless I see your roleplay creation and it’s good; you always find time to not just play PvP and instead try on documentation, roleplay and interactions all across the server

Goodluck. Also the lore is good 👍

• Love
Reactions: Archangel
Surprised you didn't name yourself O5-2 'The Chancellor'

Anyway, Neutral leaning towards +Support

You are eager to create RP for DEA but seemingly bonk heads a bit too much with other people. Skills with dealing with people is very important as an O5 and would be something you'd need to work on. Application is of a sufficent quality but elaboration on duties is needed.
+Support if you change your name to the Chancellor instead of 'the second horseman' 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: Archangel
Status
Not open for further replies.