[UK] Remmy "Brightside" Marshall's Ethics Chairman Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support
I like this application, the lore is short but well formatted and does what it sets out to do, i dont think it really establishes much of an Idea as for what he might do in the future though, on a bigger scale aside from being a "traditional" foundation man.

Reactions: Remmy
Feb 12, 2023
Guys they're shitposting, please you're making yourselves look like idiots

Anywho,

In my time as Chairman I had the great pleasure of working with about a dozen Ethics Members, and one who will always stand out to me as someone with extreme dedication to creating quality roleplay and maintaining the standards of the server, is Remmy. From the day I made Remmy an ECM he has consistently shared, discussed, and requested feedback on events, ideas and storylines which are some of the factors I would hope Remmy keeps as he progresses throughout the server, but they are also the buildings of an amazing RP leader. Furthermore, Remmy has displayed, both to me and others, quality skills during his time as a Director of Internal Affairs, and stepping up to ECC requires much of those same skills, which are already natural to Remmy.

Overall, this is an easy +support, however due to those warnings I will need to leave a...
-/+Neutral
Best of luck Remmy!
:skull:

im joining this guy with a -support
From someone who was so mingey in a CL4 position they were deemed "an issue" and "detriment to server health" your opinion is dearly valued, but perhaps more valued in a kindergarten's sandpit, with people of similar maturity to yourself

If you arent going to be constructive dont say anything at all

From someone who was so mingey in a CL4 position they were deemed "an issue" and "detriment to server health" your opinion is dearly valued, but perhaps more valued in a kindergarten's sandpit, with people of similar maturity to yourself

If you arent going to be constructive dont say anything at all
didnt ask for this yapp buddy, and does it look that I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.