[UK] The Pennington's SD App

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityismy

May 10, 2023
oh no ganch and i aren't friends, i just think seeing ganch as SD would be infinitely funnier and interesting. would pennington be a good SD? yes. but i wanna cultivate the funny.
Look pal, I dont think a guy who shoots people because he thinks it is funny is fit for Site director or in any way more suited for the role than pennington

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Emilia Foddg

Mishashi

Jan 6, 2023
Not a clue why you got removed, but you were an amazing Chief. You ought to get back to that spot.
4b5e993fe2e4f5eafc25ff6125dee751.png

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
+support
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

harryflynndev

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
DarkRP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 2, 2023
London, England
harryflynn.dev
+ Support

I've been told about current state of affairs with SA. Knowing you from when you were O5-1, you are simply the only candidate for the role and I truly hope you get this.

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
yappinators will say hes not fit for this position but i trust this man at all costs, he has only shown self improvement and a good influence to others.
+support for this legendary figure, give him sd.

honorable mentions: ?

Ganch

Nov 27, 2022
-Support

• you're great, but the only site director i accept or support at this point in time is ganch
ikr it's just sad bro :skull::skull::skull:
Wild, you and ganch can cope

Anyways......
+Support
-lobster man
Look pal, I dont think a guy who shoots people because he thinks it is funny is fit for Site director or in any way more suited for the role than pennington
-Supporting bc your friend got denied is wild ngl

Its really funny when you make someone elses app on SD about me

+support btw pennington has mere moments

• Haha
Reactions: Emilia Foddg
Status
Not open for further replies.