Status
Not open for further replies.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Cannon Fodder

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 430 hours on SCP-RP, 6939 hours on Garrys Mod.

In what country are you located?: Eastern AUS

Time zone: +10

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Ethics Member Dr "Canoon"

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Cajoon

Civilian name: John Canoon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29695070

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First Application for Staff.
Previous Whitelist applications:

Intel Ambassador - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/intelligence-ambassador-us.5662/ - Accepted.
- Ethics Assistant - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/canoons-ethics-assistant-application-us.6471/ - Accepted
- Ethics Member # 1 - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/dr-canoon-ethics-member-application-us.6884/ - Denied
- Ethics Member # 2 - https://www.civilgamers.com/communi...oons-ethics-commitee-member-application.7295/ - Accepted

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No previous punishment history.

-

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

2013-2017 - Senior Administrator on a US based multi game mode Garry’s Mod Community

For a period of approximately 4 years just prior to the server shutting down, I served as an Administrator, with responsibilities of running the event team, as well as being a member of the servers' staff recruitment and development team. During that time, i mentored a number of staff members in various game modes, some with complex rules.

2017-2022 - Super Administrator on an AU based Military RP Game mode Garry’s Mod Community

After leaving the previous community (due to it being shut down), I joined the staff of an AU based Military RP Game mode, originally starting as an Event Master (Similar to game master on Civil Networks). After a couple of weeks i joined the Moderator team and rose through the ranks over the course of a year and a half to become the Head Administrator for the server.

In my capacity as Head Administrator, i was responsible for the management of all administrators and moderators on the server, as well as their recruitment and training. I also held the responsibility of hosting weekly staff meetings, ensuring that messages from the owner were passed along to staff.

After 1.5 years of being the Head Administrator, I was promoted to the role of Super Administrator, which considered of the supervision of all teams within the community (Roleplay, Event and Moderation) from a personal perspective. I provided guidance to various Head Staff on the correct Management of the server, as well as dealt sensitive issues that arose on the community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- I have extensive history of serious roleplay experience both in SCP-RP and Military RP. In Military RP, I was the longest serving leader of a main faction, developing roleplay and providing guidance to others on good roleplay. During my time on SCP-RP, I have been involved in several roleplay events, and I am currently serving as an Ethics Member on my Foundation account.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- 2-4

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to become a Moderator on the SCP-RP server as I have grown to love the server and want to do my part to help it out both the server and the player base. I have good relations with a number of staff already on the team, and often work closely with them in character. In a lot of the time zones that I play in, there is not a lot of staff, often resulting in RP being hampered because either there is no staff or the staff that are on are tied up dealing with other issues.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Since 2013, I have been on an almost consistent basis been a member of a Garry’s Mod Staff team, rising to high ranks on the server. I have extensive history of moderating servers, with a reputation on those servers for being a problem solver. I'm not one to quit easily as demonstrated by my previous experience, given that the reason for leaving those roles was the shutdown of the server. I am active at hours when there is less staff on and have a history of being level headed and looking at issues without bias and objectively.

KaptianCore

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jul 1, 2022
Australia
+Support

I've personally worked with canoon on a previous servers staff team he can have a laugh but is still serous about his job and will enforce the rules but also interpret them to fit the situation which some staff currently do not.

Canoon possesses leadership qualities and would be a great fit for the team and I hope to see him move up in the team.

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Staff Experience
-Good Interactions
-Detailed App

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
+Support
+Good hours
+Good RP
+Mature
+Previous experience
+Site Command whitelist

If you've had a conversation with him it'd be a no brainer tbh. Canoon is very professional and knowledgeable of server rules. Also very active in game and in the forums.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
I'll be giving you a +Support
Good playtime
Mature
Understanding of rules
Good interactions

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Application Accepted

Hi @Canoon ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

A Senior Admin will conduct your interview when they are available.​

Status
Not open for further replies.