Denied [USA] Give Internal Affairs Armor Batteries

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add Armor Batteries to IA bunks.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Internal Affairs Agent won't have to stress running to security sector or medbay just to grab armor.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
A little re-work within their bunks for placements.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
This should be accepted due to the fact that DEA Operatives already get armor batteries but IA agents / Operatives do not. I feel like this is unfair to IA and gives DEA more of an advantage with their ease of access to armor. If IA gets some then I believe this would help out a lot and make IA stronger.

Refer to the images below

First picture we have is that DEA have armor batteries here that are infinite and they can get easy supply here.

1690022614419.png

1690022670009.png

However in the second picture this is the IA bunks and it shows that they do not have armor batteries.

1690022748170.png

The third picture i'm showing is a place where we could put armor batteries and perhaps a table added onto it.

PS : I'm not complaining on how the fact that DEA get armor and IA don't I'm just saying both I feel like deserve armor batteries as it makes no sense why one room would have one rather the other one does not.

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America

Second

+Support

We are NOT non-combative. We are semi-combative. We are not allowed to engage hostile SCPs or GOIs given that they do not have us cornered. Otherwise we have almost free reign. Especially during investigations.
While yes, compared to DEA, MTF, Security, etc. IA is not as combative so it is not a priority. Also, GSD Cadets and Officers are full combatives and don't have access at all unless a CL3 opens SS Armory or Medbay Armory

Reactions: Harold Hawks

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied
Hi @Scopes,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because if Internal Affairs need armor, then they can simply go to the armory and get it there.
This should be accepted due to the fact that DEA Operatives already get armor batteries but IA agents / Operatives do not. I feel like this is unfair to IA and gives DEA more of an advantage with their ease of access to armor. If IA gets some then I believe this would help out a lot and make IA stronger.
I will say aswell, that giving the reasoning "others have it, then we should have it", will result in your suggestion to be denied.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.