Goodbye from Athena

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
I would sit here and put an entire spiel about how I will miss absolutely everyone, that my time here has been great and it has and hasn't. I've met some absolutely incredible people, and some terrible people.

Its unfortunate that I feel I no longer have a place in the community post the harassment, toxicity and general actions towards women, all I can do is wish the ladies good luck and that I hope some level of significant change will be made.

@Broda Kagen Darling, god bless my 36 page document, I cant wait to see you and us eventually move in together, one of the few good things to come of this community was you, and your bald ass egg head.
@AssassinsAim - Sainsburies.
@Foxatron - Congrats, you got this, and also take your insulin
@'Jerome' - Im a celeb tonight?? I legit just fucking popped my wrist out of place like 10 mins ago so I wanna relax.
@Asura - Roblox boyfriend ong Habibi homie <3
@Rushi - I LOVE U
@Jack Kincaid - Convinced you're gay but honestly whatever floats your goat.
@Naffen - I HATE U.
@Yeke - Aye see ya in fivem cuh
@Luft - Smells
@Harry Chich - Stinky worst guest I've ever had at my house
@harryflynndev - Best guest to come to mine, basically lived with me ong poor sod
@Requis - Smells
@Nukegoboom - He he haw haw
@ Gregory McCain (idk ur forums name) - Get O5. Stick about, and give the server hell pretty pls xo
@Don 'Dutch' Daniels - Will miss u, get O5 also. You two together will do me proud
@Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt) - Stinky
@Grover - Never call anyone mommy ever again not even ur own mother
@RedMann - Good luck. You've got this, and I will still mentor you.
@Charles "Ze" Whittme - Get that confidence up home slice, you're doing great.

Other people, I am incredibly sorry I would be tagging half of the server.

Last edited:

'Virgilu'

Aug 30, 2022
WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE

Sad to see a really good person leave the community, wish you the best darg

o7 roadman.

Lucía "Skibble"

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
It's so sad to see you leave under these circumstances, I hope to see improvement so that you might come back in the future :(. You were always amazing and it was great to see you get ECM so fast - you deserved it and more. Godspeed Athena o7

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
o7, greatest co advisor, much respect to you