Goodbye from Athena

'Jerome'

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
Nov 16, 2022
Absolutely vile what you had to go through in the recent months, especially from ex-staff members who were trusted in those positions. Wish you were leaving under better circumstances.

All the best honey buns.

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
Wow no mention :’(

Seriously though it really sucks to see you leaving the server. O7 ?

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
You were a pillar of the community Chairwoman (Will always be Chairwoman in my heart even tho you went to the Evil O5 council)

Sad to read that the U.K. server also deals with this issue against the female player base, I have seen it happen at many levels and I hope the server sheds more light on this issue. Good luck with your future endeavors!

- Chairman Dalton "The Enforcer" Bruno

Merrick Travolta

Oct 18, 2023
Never had the pleasure to meet you in game. But you sound like an amazing player, role-player and person. 07

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
never really got to play with you, but you were cool regardless. o7 will be missed

Kree

May 17, 2023
Its sad to see players leave because of this. Hopefully these issues are resolved or better looked into in the future. Thanks for all the cool events and storylines you did and best of luck with what you do next o7

Mark “Billy” Bob

Mar 30, 2023
o7, was a amazing chairman and a great person I may not know you as much as others but you still did many incredible things during your time here. Thank you and Good luck! ?

Grover

Aug 5, 2022
I WILL CALL MOMMY WHO EVER I WANT

Thank you for everything.

Cya around take care.

• Wow
Reactions: Stealth

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
o7.
Not going for O5 as you didn't tag me D:

Sad to see you go, shame it was for the wrong reasons.

Elijah "Xenon" Kamski

Sep 17, 2022
Site-65
Greetings, Athena.

Its very sad to see someone like you to leave the community, i know that we don't have the best history together. Hopefully i can apologise one more time. With that out of the way, i wish you the very best on your new jurney without this community. Have a good day, Athena.
o7

-Elijah "Xenon" Kamski