Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
o7

We didn't speak much but my DMs are open if you need them

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Sad to see that harassment is still be shown and no actions from the staff team are happening within punishments against them except only bans for a few weeks. I wish this could be addressed and that players overall can enjoy the server without having to deal with favoritism or harassment. I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving the community but I believe if it's best for you then you do you girl. Good luck with the future and I hope we can stay in touch.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
o7

i know we've had very minimal interaction and this seems weird coming from the current E-11 village idiot, but i am also open to talk about w/e if you ever need it

some people fucking suck. i hope things get better at some point

Last edited:

Dale "Ratchet"

Sep 6, 2022
o7

I have noticed that as a theme on the server to, mods dont really do anything when it happens.

Stay safe, God bless you

Dale "Ratchet"

Sep 6, 2022
shit has changed.
Not really, my wife wanted to play on the server with me not so long ago and she was harassed, when i brought it to a mods attention all i got was ''I'll talk to him'' and it still persisted, after making about 8 tickets the mods still did nothing so i hopped on IA and arrested him for 60mins and he called a sit on me and i ended up with a warning

Last edited:

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Not really, my wife wanted to play on the server with me not so long ago and she was harassed, when i brought it to a mods attention all i got was ''I'll talk to him'' and it still persisted it after making about 8 tickets mods still did nothing so i hopped on IA and arrested him for 60mins and he called a sit on me and i ended up with a warning

If this happens again please raise it to a higher-ranking staff member - this behaviour is not tolerated in the network.

Reactions: Dale "Ratchet"

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Not really, my wife wanted to play on the server with me not so long ago and she was harassed, when i brought it to a mods attention all i got was ''I'll talk to him'' and it still persisted it after making about 8 tickets mods still did nothing so i hopped on IA and arrested him for 60mins and he called a sit on me and i ended up with a warning
iirc u can make a complaint on that, any staff member can deal with it, below SL, you contact an SL. I dealt with a harrassment situation basically myself as I contacted a SL as a Senior Mod and the situation got resolved with the chap being banned for a looooonnnngg while