Goodbye from Athena

jane "puddles" whitlock

Jul 23, 2022
I'm sad to see you go after everything you've done in this community, a lot of others will be sad to see you go too but everyone has to move on at some point right..? I'm glad to have met you Athena as you've helped me a lot through tough times for myself and you've helped a lot of others around you too. i remember the first time you joined the server you was a cadet who was promptly killed by a d-class with a harpoon. and look how far you went from just being that cadet E-11 to O1 to SA to EC then finally o5. it is very sad that your leaving though. thank you for everything and goodbye Athena. may we meet again some day.

o7

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Sad to see you leave, I wish you the best o7

AssassinsAim

May 24, 2022
we still have horror games we need to play, but on a real sad to see you leave though especially given the reasoning

Last edited:

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
It is really unfortunate to see you leave. As someone who saw you from when you were just a E-11, doing great work, then to becoming one of the best ECA's I had seen at that time, to then you becoming a Site Admin and then a Manager, helping me out when I was still dumb, even though I had been there longer, you were always there to give great advice, whether that be for a document or even an application, to even when you had become Ethics, rooting for you as you were honestly one of the smartest people in the server who was also extremly kind

The documents you had made with the tribunal on E-11, helped out a lot. To the trello that we used and all of Site Admin used, through the late night convos and trolling as chef and site admin

Between the RDMs in the Site Admin Offices of me meowing

Between the whole Ethics vs O5 war when we tried killing @Broda Kagen ourselfs

between the whole convo on the train with the site admin team that was on

It really does stink that unfortunately, you were harassed and I am sorry you had to go through that, I wish you and your future well

thought I'd put a few clips that i thought were funny/enjoyed some that were with you and us trolling, some with just Site Admin memories and other trolling between the whole late night group

(not a clip with you, but Iris "Meow" will meow at you again"

(site admin best talks were in these meetings ( @ionboy64)

thats all, honestly wish you best of luck to your future, and have a good one

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Since I had no interactions with you, I am not fully sure if you are the MRP Athena or not...

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
Sad to see you go but o7 Athena, good luck with whatever you do in the future, wish you could have left on a better note though. Hopefull you can come back one day.
1701890652874.png

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
Since I had no interactions with you, I am not fully sure if you are the MRP Athena or not...
Ik who your on abt but this Athena and MRP Athena are different, MRP Athena left long ago

'Athena'

Feb 24, 2023
Hahaha, I am not MRP athena, I just had the unfortunate moment which was giving myself the same name when told to take up a new one for ISD!

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
O7
It's shame that people can be so toxic, honestly sad to hear that kind of behavior is within this comunity.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Glad you were able to reform from your days on MRP, best of luck in future ?