Denied Increasing raid timer for CI

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris tomatoe poop

Aug 20, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
[Response here] Increases raid cooldown for CI to 2 hours to match GOC or adding a cap on how many raids they can do in a day

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
[Response here] we wont have constant breaches of scp's from when ci raid this will then allow for there to be more rp this will also be more beneficial since when CI does raid the size of the new hcz its difficult to
1) locate the CI when they are in hcz
2) when the CI are finally found its difficult to challange them when they are trying to breach stuff due to the time we have to spend getting back to them and the ammount of numbers they have
this still means that when they do raid they will still have the mass breach they want since they are at such and advantage

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
[Response here] CI will probably end up crying since they cant mass breach every 45 minutes.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
[Response here] since it will mean the server can be a more rp focused like it should be and not just a breach and resonating simulator.

chris tomatoe poop

Aug 20, 2022
I respect ur opinion that ci raid all the time it’s legit the main thing we do and 45 minutes is enough and nu7 could do a better job instead of being in core sector all day
then why not have 2 different breach styles one where you pull up to garage tanks boom boom nu-7 dea rp then with a longer cool down stealth in breach all the scps

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland
then why not have 2 different breach styles one where you pull up to garage tanks boom boom nu-7 dea rp then with a longer cool down stealth in breach all the scps
No if nu7 and dea just have good skills and leadership they could handle any ci raid they used to do all the time

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
-Support
Do I even have to Say why this is a Bad idea?
CO Team went on strike last time the cooldown was 1hour 30mins, and they all got purged

Cope post

Trek

Civil Gamers Expert
Jul 16, 2021
-support
CI raids fail half the time, and go un noticed
changing it from 45mins to 120mins would
make CI boring for 101 CI players

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
:skull: Massive - Support
Do I even need to say why?

However, it would be a good idea to make a 2 hours timer to breaching 008

Johnson J. Marauder

Jun 9, 2022
- Support
If E-11 is unable to prevent CI from breaching, then that is simply their problem. This will not only kill Nu7 and DEA but also CI since raiding is one of our main objectives.

- Johnson J. Marauder

MOIST_

Jun 24, 2022
-Support
Will ruin CI and other surface regiment activity by massivly.

TeKz

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 26, 2021
Neutral
I think that extending the raid timer is stupid, but making a timer on raidin for SCP breaches might be a thing that could work

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
-Support
would kill CI, i get that raids ruin passive RP but Site 9 is in development. Also comparing CI and GOC raid timers makes no sense since GOC's goal is not to raid the foundation.

BoltSive

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York

- Support
Then how about you stop being such a Cupcake, and get gud.

No, but seriously. This would ruin CI and 45 minutes is long enough, and having a raid limit would also do the same, if you want CI to not breach SCP's then how about getting E-11 more active.

Status
Not open for further replies.