Accepted UNGOC TB Slight buff

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Gives UNGOC Thaumatologist 100 or at least 75 energy and if not allow it to have extra health

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
Not too my knowledge but I could be wrong

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- UNGOC TB will have more use
- I can stab people with bullet freeze on for extra time
- Makes sense because the UNGOC tends to have better Thaumatologists in lore ( I.E; Academy of Unified Thaumatology )
- Gives TB a fighting chance against SCPs and helps with countering Type-Green ( The UNGOC mostly fight KTEs when not in war )

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
- Balancing issues
- During wars with Foundation will make the problem of Type-Blue be exasperated

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think that the UNGOC are not fighting human players enough to make the UNGOC Type-Blue being powerful a large issue ( Unlike CI TB ).
I can see why it would be accepted and I can see how it would be denied but I reckon it would be neat :D

Ronin

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
-Support
Perhaps it's not the job but the person using it?
How? I can pull some mean shit with Type-Blue but I would rather it be amplified by having a larger health pool or a large energy pool than it be a glass cannon unlike CI TB which can kill everyone and has Jugg HP

"Arachnid"

Dec 5, 2022
The GOC rarely fight human combatives and mostly fight SCPs which a Type-Blue buff would help with doing
E11 mainly fight SCPs, it doesnt mean we should give them extra damage to SCPs, Just because you dont use the job in one way doesnt mean it should be buffed because of it

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
How? I can pull some mean shit with Type-Blue but I would rather it be amplified by having a larger health pool or a large energy pool than it be a glass cannon unlike CI TB which can kill everyone and has Jugg HP
The point of the GOC TB is research purposes, not being combative. Your kits within GOC are some of the best on the server, just because one job is less suited for combat (Because it was never supposed to be combative) doesn't mean that it needs a buff. Let it have its intended purpose and not fuel the combative aspect of a roleplay oriented job.

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
-support
Sounds terribly annoying to deal with CI TB and GOC thaum. Is the orange suit, kbar, and jugg, not enough?

Reactions: elad

"Recker"

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
The GOC rarely fight human combatives and mostly fight SCPs which a Type-Blue buff would help with doing

So it should be buffed because they mostly fight SCPs and not humans? What about the times they'll come across a human?

-Support

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
+Support

If you ever seen a wargame with CI then you would understand how weak we are

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
Type Blues are actually pretty much useless against SCPs, aside from having a slight chancs for energy weapons or augers, though AA already exists if you want good weapons to fight SCPs (even better than the already very powerful GOC base kit)
Suggestion justification makes no sense, -support

Status
Not open for further replies.